Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: victorian hog rally  (Read 946 times)

dcigar

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLSTSE2
    • CVO2: 1996 FXSTC
victorian hog rally
« on: March 18, 2011, 05:53:14 AM »

last weekend was a long weekend in victoria australia, went our state rally and actually camped there , who should i be camping next to but another cvo convertible , the only other one at the rally , and another site member here, rob and his wife anne from canberra on the maple , a stunning bike in the flesh, and the only other one i have seen on the road in oz
they did garner a great deal of attention as most had never seen them in the flesh

porkypig

• The only "easy" day was yesterday........
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Badeah, badeah, b'dat's All, Folks!!!

• CVO1: 2012 FLSTSE3
Re: victorian hog rally
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 09:15:33 AM »

I actually rode the maple one at Sturgis several times last year and when I left, it was my absolute favorite.  when it came time to order one a few days later, however, I had changed my mind and went with the Scarlet one for several reasons.  However, there is no mistake in my mind about the maple one being absolutely stunning in the flesh.  In my mind, there is not a dud in the lot as far as color.   Everyone I have seen so far has commented very favorably about the '11 and we have not even had a ride season here in the states just yet but our time is fast upon us.  great you are enjoying the bike.   Pork

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 21 queries.