Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: -What motorcycle lift are you using?  (Read 3448 times)

4fun

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NJ

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Limited
Re: -What motorcycle lift are you using?
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2016, 02:01:45 PM »

I have the Harbor Freight jack, I got it when I only had the Softail Custom,  it was fine for that just a little shaky.  Now that I have added the CVO Limited,  it is a little scary.  It picks it up fine but is wobbly.  I don't raise it too high. Letting it down is real scary. One day I will get a good jack.

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2016, 04:05:13 PM »

I have the Harbor Freight jack, I got it when I only had the Softail Custom,  it was fine for that just a little shaky.  Now that I have added the CVO Limited,  it is a little scary.  It picks it up fine but is wobbly.  I don't raise it too high. Letting it down is real scary. One day I will get a good jack.

Feel like taking a ride to Long Island.....I will give you a good deal on an air/hydraulic Pitbull........

PM if you want.

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2016, 04:26:49 PM »

Can't remember what brand it is.  Bought it in Daytona 20 yrs. ago.  Been a good one!  Had to re-pack the jack one time, 'cause the seal dried out.  Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2016, 05:35:52 PM »

You can't go wrong with J&S....I love mine.  It lets me store it out of the way with no lean angle at the front of my garage.  This means both cars and the bike get in.  It's rock solid in the stability department....and you can literally drag it around the garage and not worry about it falling!
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 24 queries.