Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Buell XB9  (Read 465 times)

marshall10

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLHX
Buell XB9
« on: August 01, 2009, 07:33:26 PM »

I don't know if this is really the right place to post this, but my wife is looking for a sport bike that has a more neutral riding position. She is 5'0 and wants to be able to put the balls of her feet on the ground. We pretty much have it figured out to the Buell XB9, a Ducati Monster 696, or a Suzuki Gladius. The problem is at our local Stealership (Augusta Harley, in Augusta GA) when they thought the bike was for me they were 100% helpful, when they found out it was for my wife they man turned pulled a 180 degree change, and refused to offer any help to lower the bike to fit her. So the question is: Given this information which bike would you go with, how hard is it to lower a Buell (the monster can be taken down a bit, and the Suzuki a LOT). Also she has taken the MSF basic rider course already and likes the style of a sport bike, just wants to cruise around on one. If anyone else knows of another viable bike that would be appreciated as well.
Anyone can piss on the floor, but Chuck Norris can crap on the ceiling.

charlie

Re: Buell XB9
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 07:18:09 AM »

I think you should find the owner and find out why they would not help your wife, that sounds pretty chity. Good luck in getting her started,ride safe.

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 21 queries.