Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Fullsac question  (Read 9490 times)

phato1

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011.5 FLHTCUSE6 - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2001 FLSTFI - non CVO, but really cool
Re: Fullsac question
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2015, 07:59:19 PM »

And he's one of our vendors here on the site.

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=100764.0
"The solutions are all simple....after you have arrived at them."     - Robert M. Pirsig

ZVO

• Dark Platimum? That’s Silver and Black
  • Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE - Gone
    • CVO2: 2016 FLHXSE - Gone
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE - Gone
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2015, 12:27:37 AM »

I will try and get the dealer to let me snap a pic of the numbers
The Autumn Wind is a pirate.

harleytuner

• Vendor
  • Junior CVO Member
    • VA

• Wide Open Cycles
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2015, 12:08:56 PM »

Thanks for the reply, Mike.  I agree, the dealership should make the necessary adjustments to ensure my bike runs efficiently.  However, their current level of work/expertise has my $40k machine runnning very poorly at best.

I spoke directly with the "certified technician" and his recommendation was to ride the bike and see if I wanted him to adjust the amount of fuel the bike gets on deceleration to stop the backfiring....So, the bike was turned back over to me in the same condition as I took the bike if for...backfiring on decelartion. 

Believe I will be better off hunting down a "tuner" getting my SG properly tuned before something goes WAY wrong.  I expressed my dissatifaction directly with one of the owners and got the usual, "we'll make it right for you".  But to date, it has just caused me riding time and a great deal of angst.  I am hopeful that the service department leadership will recognize the training gap and move to get his staff up to par with tuning the 2015 SG with a SE Super Tuner, Fullsac DX, 2.5 core and stock pipes.

Again, appreciate the feeback.

There's no reason your setup can't be dialed in.  If I can help just give me a shout.  (540)899-7793

Chad
110" - T-man HiComp pistons - RoederRacing Heads - GMR 577 cams - HPI 55 - FatCat - AIM clutch - Vision
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.504 seconds with 21 queries.