Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: New 2021 Streetglide  (Read 1553 times)

Hondo2doc

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
New 2021 Streetglide
« on: July 11, 2021, 11:16:28 AM »

Well I took the plunge. After test riding the SESG in Panama City I decided I wanted one. Bought it from my local dealer Peterson’s Harley-Davidson for MSRP. Traded in my 2015 CVO Streetglide. Peterson’s had my ‘15 sold in 2 days,  but that’s what they do, sell bikes and they can finance.

I had the 131 kit installed and stayed within warranty specs but I still love it. The ‘15 had a S&S 124 ci in it that John Sachs put in for me and it was a beast.

Peterson’s got the bike ready just in time for me to take it on a 5000 mile Laconia rally trip. Bike performed flawlessly.

I really thought I would miss the lower fairings but not so much. I guess when it was raining (and boy did we have plenty of rain) I missed the lowers protecting lower legs and boots from water. But outside of that it was no big.

I bought the 5 year extended including wheel and tire. My first time ever buying an extended warranty of any kind for any thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CPD

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NY

• CVO1: 2022 CVO Road Glide Blue Steel
    • CVO2: 2021 CVO Road Gide Bronze Armor- SOLD
Re: New 2021 Streetglide
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2021, 12:45:22 PM »

Well I took the plunge. After test riding the SESG in Panama City I decided I wanted one. Bought it from my local dealer Peterson’s Harley-Davidson for MSRP. Traded in my 2015 CVO Streetglide. Peterson’s had my ‘15 sold in 2 days,  but that’s what they do, sell bikes and they can finance.

I had the 131 kit installed and stayed within warranty specs but I still love it. The ‘15 had a S&S 124 ci in it that John Sachs put in for me and it was a beast.

Peterson’s got the bike ready just in time for me to take it on a 5000 mile Laconia rally trip. Bike performed flawlessly.

I really thought I would miss the lower fairings but not so much. I guess when it was raining (and boy did we have plenty of rain) I missed the lowers protecting lower legs and boots from water. But outside of that it was no big.

I bought the 5 year extended including wheel and tire. My first time ever buying an extended warranty of any kind for any thing.

Congratulations! Beautiful bike, glad your having so much fun with that 131 kit!

CVO To Go

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

• CVO1: 2016 CVO Limited
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2021, 04:34:55 PM »

I had a negative experience with Peterson's with the purchase of my new Roadking in '02.  In order to do the deal you had to pay for both two tone paint even though the bike was black, and purchase $1500.00 in accessories whether you wanted it or not.  It really didn't sit right with me at the time but what are you going to do when there's a waiting line of buyers and you really want the bike.  They really took advantage of people back then.

Dave

wgs4972

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2021, 10:05:20 AM »

Nice bike! A month ago I purchased my CVOSG  from Emerald Coast Harley Davidson and great white pearl with the 131 kit and absolutely love it! Those guys at Emerald Coast Harley Davidson are absolutely amazing. I traveled 600 miles each way to pick up my bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 22 queries.