Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: new seat  (Read 3588 times)

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
Re: new seat
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2022, 06:11:27 PM »

My 2017 CVO Streetglide I put on the Harley Hammock seat. Very comfortable but killed the look of the bike.
It was no longer a "Hotrod Bagger". It looked like an old man bike.
On my New 2022 CVO Roadglide I went with the Bad Boyz Cyclez Freedom Seat. Very comfortable for my wife and I, and it looks
Fantastic! I would highly recommend. There is currently a long wait time for their products.
that does look really nice!! :carrot: :apple: :jalapeno: :cucumber:

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2022, 11:23:39 PM »

I've just replaced my Hammock seat on my 2011 CVOSE6. I found a used Road Zeppelin Air Adjustable seat. #52000201. Just turned 60K miles & have hated the Hammock seat for 60K miles. I have used the Road Zeppelin seat pad for years. I paid $300 for a barely used seat & so far I've put on 250 miles on it so far & love it. I will put it to the test next month as we a leaving for a month long road trip. I kept the stock back rest with no problem. Just a note that the rider seat is 20" wide & I have no problem as I have plenty of leg to flat foot my bike. I think the reason people sell them as it is too   wide for short people. Also the passenger seat is a quite a bit thicker as it also has an air bladder in it. If you search Facebook market place I see them for sale all the time for as low as $300 & up. Also I just just installed the Kurakyn Tour Pak relocation kit & I highly recommend it. It was an easy installation. It slides back to a total of 3 inches & will give the wife more room & I wont have her pushing my back rest forward. The rider seat has 2 zones that can easily adjusted. The seat has no heat but I never used it! $300 is a lot cheaper than spending big bucks on a seat that you don't know if it will work. Good luck on you search for the perfect seat.
is the hammock the stock seat that came on the bike?

danner55

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHTCUSE6 Big Red "Izzy"
    • CVO2: 1989 FLT TOUR GLIDE CLASSIC
    • CVO3: 1997 Heritage Springer Softail
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2022, 01:29:50 AM »

Yes the Hammock is the stock seat on the 2011 CVO.
IBA #63514
If you can't run with the big dogs stay home on the porch!
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.218 seconds with 21 queries.