Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: stealer said!!  (Read 3086 times)

laylonlor

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
stealer said!!
« on: October 01, 2022, 11:23:13 AM »

my stealer says  CVO's ,...124 c I , coming out in 23, he's been accurate  before,... $50 k ? :nixweiss: :drummer:

Phantom309

• 2014 Ultra Limited
  • Elite CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG- light/dark Candy Cherry-sold
Re: stealer said!!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2022, 08:46:26 AM »

Good for them, but I think you forgot about inflation nowadays .... might be closer to $60k by then. Then you'll also need another $10-$15k on top of that to make it "right" so no thanks on whatever it is, lol.
2014 Ultra Limited*Daytona Blue Pearl
MODS
V&H 2-1 Pro Pipe
V&H FP3 Fuelpak

Ironhorse

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2006 SE Ultra
    • CVO2: 2018 GoldWing DCT Airbag
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2022, 10:24:50 AM »

Then you'll also need another $10-$15k on top of that to make it "right" so no thanks on whatever it is, lol.

Yup, that's the missing part most folks don't understand till they ride it.
"But men are men, the best sometimes forget" Shakespeare, Othello Act 2, Scene 3

Finster101

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2022, 12:23:25 PM »

I have a non CVO 08 Roadglide.  I can dump a lot of money into it and still be ahead of the game before shelling out 50K on a new bike.  I'm not knocking anyone that wants one, just saying it's not for me.

RivRaptor

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2022, 12:55:30 PM »

Wonder if it will be Cal legal since they never bothered to get the 131 kit pasted?  That would be interesting if they didn't.
2017 CVO Street Glide-Dark Slate Candy & Artic Black

Sometimes it's the people who no one imagines anything of that do the things that no one can imagine

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2022, 10:35:35 AM »

Harley-Davidson dealers never lie to customers.  :drink:

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

spence

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • PA

• CVO1: 2016 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2020 CVO Limited
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2022, 02:24:21 PM »

They come in at 50k for a CVO Limited (if they even decide on making one this year) and that will probably price me out of CVO's.

acevtwin

• 1K CVO Member
    • MI

• CVO1: 2000 SERG Orange/White/Black sold
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Orange / Black Sold
    • CVO3: 2010 CVO FLSTSE Convertible Orange/Black CVO4: 2017 FLHXSE Orange/Black CVO5: 2022 FLTRXSE Orange/Black CVO6: 2010 FLSTSE Orange / Black (Yes, a second one)
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2022, 09:31:05 AM »

If they come with a 124ci and paint as nice as the '22 Wicked Orange Pearl, Could be trouble for my wallet. Lol

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2022, 11:06:58 AM »

120th Anniversary - an anniversary paint year

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

2018_FLTRXSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Wait 6 months?... YES it was worth the wait!
    • HI

• CVO1: 2018_FLTRXSE, Gunship Grey, (Delivered July 28, 2018... after almost 9 )
    • CVO2: 2001_FLTRSEI, Grey/Black/Silver w/Hannigan Hack and a blast to ride.
    • CVO3: 2012_FLTRXSE, Maple/Black (Delivered 1/20/2012 - Traded 10/25/2017)
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2023, 07:40:37 PM »

my stealer says  CVO's ,...124 c I , coming out in 23, he's been accurate  before,... $50 k ? :nixweiss: :drummer:

want to buy some land fresh out of a volcano?

No more Hawaii HOG Rally... ask HOG why...

HighOnHD

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • WA

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE UV Blue/Molten Lava
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2023, 08:25:31 PM »

Wow! Same crowd with maybe a couple previous cheerleaders swapped out with a couple new ones, but unfortunately a much smaller audience now. I paid $45k for my 2015 all in with a couple relatively inconsequential extras. I LOVE my bike! I bought it for FUN.
Now most some people who have been around for awhile have come to realize that they can not just buy whatever they would like to. For me that is called life. Doesn’t mean you need to bad mouth the product. Consider playing in a different sandbox! Ok. Ok. Ok. I suppose now I might get “cancelled!”

SDCVO

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 19 CVO RG-12 CVO RG
    • CA

• CVO1: 2019 Mako Shark Roadglide
    • CVO2: 2012 Maple Roadglide
    • CVO3: 2019 BMW K1600 Grand America
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2023, 08:56:03 PM »

Wow! Same crowd with maybe a couple previous cheerleaders swapped out with a couple new ones, but unfortunately a much smaller audience now. I paid $45k for my 2015 all in with a couple relatively inconsequential extras. I LOVE my bike! I bought it for FUN.
Now most some people who have been around for awhile have come to realize that they can not just buy whatever they would like to. For me that is called life. Doesn’t mean you need to bad mouth the product. Consider playing in a different sandbox! Ok. Ok. Ok. I suppose now I might get “cancelled!”
Completely agree with you!
Alan

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 YELLOW!!
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2023, 04:59:00 PM »

Completely agree with you!
Now I have to be really careful. I think the cat has been in the sandbox and I might step in something. I am still waiting a couple more years in hope of picking up a yellow cvo roadglide that has lived its life in a garage
Most great stores start with a bad decision

FLSTFI Dave

• IBA 69147
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
    • CVO2: 2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
    • CVO3: 2003 Fatboy, 95"quot, S&ampS 570 gear drive cam
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2023, 07:39:34 AM »

I had a 15 CVO Road Glide limited, blue.  Put 44K miles on the bike in 2 years.  Lifter failed at 44K miles, the last day of its warranty.  Harley replaced the engine, but I never rode the bike again.  Traded it for a 17 CVO Street glide, not a fan of street glide, so I traded it on an 18 CVO Road Glide, then my 19 CVO road Glide.

But, what does the 23 CVO limited have that the 15 CVO Ultra doesn't have other than RDS?  23 is 10K MSRP more than the 15 was.

I can tell you what the 15 Has that the 23 doesn't have.  15 has XM, CB, Vents that close in fairing, 2 Key fobs.

Its getting harder to find the value.  Pay way more to get less.  The M8 is a great motor.  Much better than previous designs.

I'm on my 7th CVO.  The 09 was a very good value as was the 12, and 13.  15 Value was okay but resale not so good like the 3 previous CVO's.  After 15 they started removing stuff but kept raising price.  Im not seeing the value I once saw.

I hope that Harley will redesign the touring bikes and bring them up to date.  Harley is very capable of doing that.

The Pan America is a 100% up to date bike.  Fantastic motor, superb suspension, 5 ride modes that change everything from throttle response, suspension, power curve, traction management and more.  Bike is the Quickest Harley ever.  Bike is speed limited to 142 mph.  By far the best riding, best handling Harley I have ever owned.

I want some of this technology put into the touring bikes.  Better suspension is what I want most.  A bump that throws me out of my seat on my CVO road glide at 45 mph I can hit at any speed on my PA and it doesn't hardly move the bike at all.  Even at 100 its a non event on PA, but road glide I'm 5 inches out of seat at 45 mph.

2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
2019 FLTRXSE Red Pepper / Magnetic Gray Traded
2018 FLTRXSE Gunship Gray  Traded
2017 FLHXSE  Starfire Black / Atomic Red  Traded
2015 FLTRUSE Abyss Blue / Crushed Saphire Traded
2013 FLHRSE5 Diamond Dust 117  Traded
2012 FLTRXSE White Gold Pearl / Starfire Black  Traded
2009 FLTRSE3 Silver/Titanium  Traded
2003 Fatboy, real fire paint set,

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2023, 08:37:16 AM »

I had a 15 CVO Road Glide limited, blue.  Put 44K miles on the bike in 2 years.  Lifter failed at 44K miles, the last day of its warranty.  Harley replaced the engine, but I never rode the bike again.  Traded it for a 17 CVO Street glide, not a fan of street glide, so I traded it on an 18 CVO Road Glide, then my 19 CVO road Glide.

But, what does the 23 CVO limited have that the 15 CVO Ultra doesn't have other than RDS?  23 is 10K MSRP more than the 15 was.

I can tell you what the 15 Has that the 23 doesn't have.  15 has XM, CB, Vents that close in fairing, 2 Key fobs.

Its getting harder to find the value.  Pay way more to get less. The M8 is a great motor.  Much better than previous designs.

I'm on my 7th CVO.  The 09 was a very good value as was the 12, and 13.  15 Value was okay but resale not so good like the 3 previous CVO's.  After 15 they started removing stuff but kept raising price.  Im not seeing the value I once saw.

I hope that Harley will redesign the touring bikes and bring them up to date.  Harley is very capable of doing that.

The Pan America is a 100% up to date bike.  Fantastic motor, superb suspension, 5 ride modes that change everything from throttle response, suspension, power curve, traction management and more.  Bike is the Quickest Harley ever.  Bike is speed limited to 142 mph.  By far the best riding, best handling Harley I have ever owned.

I want some of this technology put into the touring bikes.  Better suspension is what I want most.  A bump that throws me out of my seat on my CVO road glide at 45 mph I can hit at any speed on my PA and it doesn't hardly move the bike at all.  Even at 100 its a non event on PA, but road glide I'm 5 inches out of seat at 45 mph.

Well said Dave. They absolutely have the technology to make the Touring Bikes much better.

I am on my last motorcycle as age is finally catching up to me. Maybe a Triglide is in my future but maybe not. I guess only time will tell.

Be Safe

THE DAWG
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION
Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.216 seconds with 22 queries.