Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8  All

Author Topic: Blanket Welcome to Newbies  (Read 19108 times)

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Blanket Welcome to Newbies
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2007, 07:11:11 PM »

There's so many folks joining the site every day I don't have time to keep up, so here's a blanket welcome to anyone who's joined in the past two months.

Welcome Welcome Welcome

B B

Heya Spidey!! I'm not EXACTLY a newbie....but I'd REALLY like to have one of the harley welcome blankets you mention  :P  ;D
I like shiny stuff!

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2007, 09:35:24 PM »

Heya Spidey!! I'm not EXACTLY a newbie....but I'd REALLY like to have one of the harley welcome blankets you mention  :P  ;D

Is that you in the avatar ? Talk sweet to me and you can have anything you want   :-*

B B

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2007, 09:42:06 PM »

Is that you in the avatar ? Talk sweet to me and you can have anything you want   :-*

B B

She'd be a great catch BB, but I doubt that you could afford her.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2007, 09:56:06 PM »

B B

Spidey  :P I'm so sweet get checked for diabetes   :huepfenjump3:

Wait..did I say sweet?? I meant smartass and a handful...luckily HB can handle all that.... and well, I STILL get anything I want cuz he has DEDICATED his life to MY happiness *dreamy grins*
I like shiny stuff!

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2007, 10:04:03 PM »

Spidey  :P I'm so sweet get checked for diabetes   :huepfenjump3:

Wait..did I say sweet?? I meant smartass and a handful...luckily HB can handle all that.... and well, I STILL get anything I want cuz he has DEDICATED his life to MY happiness *dreamy grins*

Well that's good cause my wife Linda wouldn't much care for you if you had designs on me either. So now we can all be friends, but sorry no blankets   LOL

B B

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2007, 10:06:39 PM »

Well that's good cause my wife Linda wouldn't much care for you if you had designs on me either. So now we can all be friends, but sorry no blankets   LOL

B B

And where is the lovely linda and does she know what you do here??? NOT that I follow anyone's posts at all!! :P Well....I ain't got no designs...I'm an accountant...so unless ya mean creative taxes....wait scratch that..I wont even do my own damn taxes!! UUMMMM a harley welcome blanket COULD be a tax write off??? *hopeful*
I like shiny stuff!

REGGAB

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2007, 02:14:42 AM »

There's so many folks joining the site every day I don't have time to keep up, so here's a blanket welcome to anyone who's joined in the past two months.

Welcome Welcome Welcome

B B
Hello and welcome to CVO Harley!!

REGGAB

Re: Ditto the Blanket!
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2007, 02:24:51 AM »

I went away a few days and I'm still trying to catch up to unread threads. I went thru everything in the "Unread Posts". I'm now left with, get this, 21 New Member threads after only a few days. I'd like to welcome you all individually, but it's becoming impossible to keep up with. I also wouldn't want to upset B B with 21 additional posts! NOT!!! ;D But I'd like to welcome all 21 of you Newbies to the site. You guys found the absolute best site on the web. Good luck with your new rides and enjoy this great site! Hoist! 8)
Hello and welcome to CVO Harley!!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2007, 02:37:06 PM »

Welcome Welcome Welcome

B B

This was started for a reason. I've barely been able to keep up, now that the riding season being here, and going away for 9 days. There are now about 10 pages of New Member Threads I haven't responded to. Now I can sit here for a day and copy and paste a Welcome to each one of you (and get my post count up too! ::) ), but thought it would be more genuine, welcoming you all aboard together. So, welcome aboard all you new members that I didn't get to say hi to personally. You have stumbled on a real treasure here! The information you'll find is difficult to find anywhere, if at all. The people here are the best and will not hesitate to help out a fellow member. If you ever have an opportunity to get together with any other members, you'd be making a huge mistake in not doing so! So peruse the various Subjects and Threads, entertain yourselves with our warped senses of humor, spend buku bucks on your bikes, but most of all, just enjoy this great site!

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

REGGAB

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2007, 06:37:05 AM »

This was started for a reason. I've barely been able to keep up, now that the riding season being here, and going away for 9 days. There are now about 10 pages of New Member Threads I haven't responded to. Now I can sit here for a day and copy and paste a Welcome to each one of you (and get my post count up too! ::) ), but thought it would be more genuine, welcoming you all aboard together. So, welcome aboard all you new members that I didn't get to say hi to personally. You have stumbled on a real treasure here! The information you'll find is difficult to find anywhere, if at all. The people here are the best and will not hesitate to help out a fellow member. If you ever have an opportunity to get together with any other members, you'd be making a huge mistake in not doing so! So peruse the various Subjects and Threads, entertain yourselves with our warped senses of humor, spend buku bucks on your bikes, but most of all, just enjoy this great site!

Hoist! 8)

What are you..........the friggin' "prolific post" police?   ;D  Yeah right ;D  Talk about me holding a record. ;D  You're a pot, I'm a kettle, and we're BOTH black.   ;D

You do realize I'm funnin' with you, don't you Howie?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2007, 06:07:30 PM »

What are you..........the friggin' "prolific post" police?   ;D  Yeah right ;D  Talk about me holding a record. ;D  You're a pot, I'm a kettle, and we're BOTH black.   ;D

You do realize I'm funnin' with you, don't you Howie?

Of course I do Chuck Henry. So was I with my comment. I could care less about post count, regardless if anyone else agrees with that or not. It seems to bother people if we post too much, but it doesn't bother me. They need to get over it. I enjoyed your posting spree! And whether it takes 2 months or 2 years to get xxx posts, it don't matter to me. I just don't shut up regardless, so that's where mine come from! WFO baby! ;) Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 07:55:45 PM by Hoist »

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

REGGAB

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2007, 07:15:31 PM »

Of course I do Chuck. So was I with my comment. I could care less about post count, regardless if anyone else agrees with that or not. It seems to bother people if we post too much, but it doesn't bother me. They need to get over it. I enjoyed your posting spree! And whether it takes 2 months or 2 years to get xxx posts, it don't matter to me. I just don't shut up regardless, so that's where mine come from! WFO baby! ;) Hoist! 8)

Who da f^ck is Chuck?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2007, 07:55:18 PM »

Who da f^ck is Chuck?

Sorry Henry, shoot me! I'm still at work and am shot. I got you confused with Chief when I answered, by not paying enough attention to whom I was reponding. But now I got another post out of the deal anyway! ;D Hoist! 8)

REGGAB

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2007, 06:35:10 AM »

Sorry Henry, shoot me! I'm still at work and am shot. I got you confused with Chief when I answered, by not paying enough attention to whom I was reponding. But now I got another post out of the deal anyway! ;D Hoist! 8)

Ah, Chief...........you musta been talking BiTubo.  Yeah, that does tend to take over your brain.  Great equipment, but something is going to have to be done about fitment before they get my order. 

No worries, Howie.....and we both got posts out of the deal. :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2007, 08:53:23 AM »

Ah, Chief...........you musta been talking BiTubo.  Yeah, that does tend to take over your brain.  Great equipment, but something is going to have to be done about fitment before they get my order. 

No worries, Howie.....and we both got posts out of the deal. :2vrolijk_21:

Yeah Henry, but then I noticed it wasn't you either. There's a new guy, Bagger, which automatically registered in my head that it was you! Then realized later that it wasn't. ;D Oops! ;) Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8  All

Page created in 0.173 seconds with 21 queries.