Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8  All

Author Topic: Blanket Welcome to Newbies  (Read 19165 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Blanket Welcome to Newbies
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2007, 11:12:58 AM »

There's so many folks joining the site every day I don't have time to keep up, so here's a blanket welcome to anyone who's joined in the past two months.

Welcome Welcome Welcome

B B

Welcome, welcome, blanket welcome all you newbies, lurkers, and assorted poster people.

Lots of rides/trips which work keeps trying to interfere with has cut my posting time back somewhat.

In the olden days, instead of a blanket welcome, newbies got a quilt.   Memories..........
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2007, 11:09:12 AM »

I like what B B started here. It's difficult to welcome ya'll individually, as we seem to be growing in leaps and bounds. This is my monthly welcome to all the new members in June. You found a jewel in finding this site and it's fantastic members! We look forward to your contributions as well as helping to spend your $$$ on making your CVO special! Lots of luck with everyone's new bikes. And most of all, enjoy the site!!! :2vrolijk_21: Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

twincam

blanket welcome
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2007, 04:40:08 PM »

I would like to welcome all the new members to the site!!!!!! you have found the best site on the web!!!! so to all new members welcome from AZ!!!!

twincam

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2007, 05:11:16 PM »

thanks dood didnt know that was there!!!

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2007, 05:13:26 PM »

thanks dood didnt know that was there!!!
You're welcome. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2007, 06:36:32 PM »

I started this thread, but have not done very well keeping up in it.

My apologies to all whom I have not made feel welcome and a big bear hug welcome to the latest group.

B B

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2007, 09:53:28 PM »

I started this thread, but have not done very well keeping up in it.

My apologies to all whom I have not made feel welcome and a big bear hug welcome to the latest group.

B B

This thing is getting so big it's hard to hit them all with a big CVO welcome.

Welcome aboard to each and every new member :2vrolijk_21:

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try...Yoda
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2007, 05:34:51 AM »

WOOT and welcome...Konichiwa from Okinawa for another 6 days...We should run this every week to catch the newbees

WELCOME AND A BIG GROUP HUG FROM ALL THE FAMILY AT CVO HARLEY!!!

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2007, 02:16:39 PM »

This is my monthly welcome to all the Newbies. We're glad to have you aboard. This site has a wealth of information to offer and really great members too! We're looking forward to your contributions to the many fine threads posted on this forum. Good luck to all of you with your new bikes, and enjoy this great site! :2vrolijk_21: Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2007, 12:47:30 PM »

Well, I tried, and tried, to welcome each member personally, but since I am a quarter of the year behind, I know it is not possible.  I do wish to do a "Send Out!"

A Great Big CVO Welcome to a great site. 

Thanks BB for the idea, I am just jumping on board your thread to save everyone four months of welcomes. 

:huepfenjump3:

twincam

« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2007, 01:08:33 PM »

Well, I tried, and tried, to welcome each member personally, but since I am a quarter of the year behind, I know it is not possible.  I do wish to do a "Send Out!"

A Great Big CVO Welcome to a great site. 

Thanks BB for the idea, I am just jumping on board your thread to save everyone four months of welcomes. 

:huepfenjump3:

and I do the same. welcome from souther AZ!!!!!!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2007, 05:29:16 PM »

Yeah, me too. I guess it turned into a bi-monthly welcome now. But welcome aboard ya'll! You found the best site on the net. Good luck to all of you with your new CVO's. And enjoy this great site! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2007, 05:52:19 PM »

I haven't posted on this in a long while. I expect several hundred of you have joined since my last but anyway, to everyone new, not so new and probably Jr members by now  Welcome to the site

Big B

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2007, 09:39:09 PM »

Time for an update to this. Welcome, welcome, welcome to all the new members who've joined since I last posted on this thread. Pull up a chair, join in the banter. Let us know what you think. And by all means get in on a ride or a rally with some fellow site members.

B B

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2007, 10:17:49 PM »

Brian, thanks for starting this. If I had continued to welcome every Newbie individually, you'd really wanna kill me by now, with all of my high volume posting!!! ;D ;D ;D

Welcome, welcome, welcome Newbies!!! This is my bi-monthly welcome to all of our new members since 10/5! Don't feel slighted that it's not an individual welcome. Don't worry, you'll get sick of me soon enough! ::) ;D

But you're gonna stay anyway, because you just found the best site on the net! Enjoy your CVO's and this great site!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8  All

Page created in 0.205 seconds with 22 queries.