Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8  All

Author Topic: Blanket Welcome to Newbies  (Read 19152 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Blanket Welcome to Newbies
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2007, 10:24:58 AM »

Welcome to all new posters & a big welcome to all new CVO owners as well!

Disclaimer: You don't really get a blanket.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2007, 08:42:45 AM »

I'd like to again use my friends Blanket Welcome to all the newest members here on CVO Harley.  I hate to admit it, but as much as I would really like to, I can't keep up with all the reading, so I have to just say to all that I have missed - A Great Big CVO Harley Welcome to you all.  It is indeed a great place of friendship and sharing of information on our common interest, motorcycles, Harley Motorcycles and specifically the CVO line of Harley Motorcycles.  Other stuff gets shared too, as you have already noticed, I am sure.  It is a great family - once or twice removed.  I hope to see some of you on the roads soon.   :coolblue: :cherry:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2008, 09:33:26 PM »

Welcome aboard to the 290 New Members since my last welcome on 11/29/07! I wish you all well with your new bikes. Know that you're fortunate to have found the greatest site there is!  The best people and resources reside right here. And now ya'll are part of that! :2vrolijk_21: :drink:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2008, 08:33:32 AM »

Hello to all the newbies from South Florida!  Enjoy your scooters and " Git yer money out"!!

Miker

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2008, 08:53:15 AM »

Just to cover my own a$$ and not to leave anyone out, I'd like to say welcome to all of the 2,152 members that have joined the site since I did back in 2006. I'm glad you all found us, well, most of you anyway, speaking to those of you that have come and were booted, but then again if you were booted you won't be reading this, so I guess it's a moot point. :nixweiss:

Where was I? Ah, yes. Welcome to a great site I hope you enjoy your stay here, unless you're on the short list to get booted, but then again if you do get booted you won't be around much longer, so nevermind and do as you please.

No, I'm not drunk. ;D

:indian_chief:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2008, 09:08:32 AM »

Just to cover my own a$$ and not to leave anyone out, I'd like to say welcome to all of the 2,152 members that have joined the site since I did back in 2006. I'm glad you all found us, well, most of you anyway, speaking to those of you that have come and were booted, but then again if you were booted you won't be reading this, so I guess it's a moot point. :nixweiss:

Where was I? Ah, yes. Welcome to a great site I hope you enjoy your stay here, unless you're on the short list to get booted, but then again if you do get booted you won't be around much longer, so nevermind and do as you please.

No, I'm not drunk. ;D

High on life?

Welcome newbies.  Bet you wish you were riding instead of reading these welcomes.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2008, 09:10:55 AM »

High on life?

Welcome newbies.  Bet you wish you were riding instead of reading these welcomes.

High on Custom Paint is more like it! :2vrolijk_21: ;D

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2008, 09:11:37 AM »

High on life?

This thread is in need of a disclaimer. ;)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2008, 11:18:53 AM »

This thread is in need of a disclaimer. ;)

Ok, I disclaim wanting to be under a blanket welcome with most newbies because they're even uglier than I am!  Aside from that, welcome aboard everyone :2vrolijk_21: .

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2008, 03:16:09 PM »

I disclaim wanting to be under a blanket with the newbies

Some things you can't ignore

B B

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2008, 03:30:09 PM »

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2008, 03:36:37 PM »

B B
:bananarock: :orange: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenlol2: ;D :D ;)

:coolblue: :cherry:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2008, 03:52:53 PM »

B B

:jalapeno: :jalapeno: :jalapeno: ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;)

Hoist! 8)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2008, 08:19:06 PM »

B B

ahahahahaha (evil laugh)  :2vrolijk_21:

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2008, 12:17:59 AM »

:oops: February has all but slipped by and I haven't welcomed all the new members since my last post here,

SO

Welcome, welcome, welcome

B B
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8  All

Page created in 0.163 seconds with 22 queries.