Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  All

Author Topic: Blanket Welcome to Newbies  (Read 19160 times)

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
Re: Blanket Welcome to Newbies
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2008, 06:29:55 AM »

I'm going to join my buddy Spiderman and throw out a Great Big CVOHarley Welcome as well to some of our newest members. I have had trouble keeping up lately on the site, but it is not because I don't enjoy meeting new folks.  Hope you are all enjoying the heck out of these great bikes.  Welcome and keep sharing.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2008, 03:52:57 PM »

Ok all you new members, listen up. This is my one and only howdoyado. You get 50 free posts where nobody picks on you then you're fair game. See you then.

B B

PS
            Welcome to the greatest collections of kooks, oodballs and Harley lovers you're likely to find anywhere. We're strange, but we be cool

courter

• Senior CVO Member
  • Enjoying the RIDE!!

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3 Canyon/Silver
    • CVO2: 2002 FLHRSEI Purple/Silver Flames
« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2008, 12:08:44 AM »

Ok all you new members, listen up. This is my one and only howdoyado. You get 50 free posts where nobody picks on you then you're fair game. See you then.

B B

PS
            Welcome to the greatest collections of kooks, oodballs and Harley lovers you're likely to find anywhere. We're strange, but we be cool

I think I was shorted -- you didn't pick on me until I had over 250 posts, but then again maybe we see eye-to-eye on most things  :o

Welcome everyone!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #93 on: July 04, 2008, 12:46:26 PM »

Time to do this again! Welcome aboard to the 409 New Members since my last welcome on 4/7/08! I wish you all well with your new bikes. Know that you're fortunate to have found the greatest site there is! The best people and resources, and a wealth of knowledge reside right here. And now ya'll are part of that! I hope to see ya'll joining in and participating. :2vrolijk_21: :drink: ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2008, 12:28:56 PM »

I see it's been two months since my last update on this thread. My apologies to all of our new members who've joined up since 2 July.

Welcome, welcome, welcome

B B

Vags SO

• Vendor
  • Senior CVO Member
  • ~The Sky is Crying~
    • judesjujus.com
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2008, 01:55:21 PM »

Welcome to CVO Harley! It's a wonderful Forum!  ;D

bribe36

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 SERG
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2008, 10:36:23 AM »

This place is awesome. Great people with helpfull information,

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2009, 01:33:42 AM »

Sorry I don't get to welcome ya'll individually! And I haven't even posted here in awhile now! Shame on me!!! :-[

But as we begin this new year, let me welcome all the Newbies, since my last welcome here, to CVOHarley! Must be a thousand more of youze since then! Glad to have ya'll aboard! Hope to see each of you contribute here and help this site grow to be even better and stronger than we already are! And belive me, that's no small task!!! Enjoy This Great Site ya'll!!! :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :drink: :drink: :drink: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Admiral

• My . Ol . Lady's . A Screaming Eagle !!!
  • 1K CVO Member
  • >> SILVER BULLET <<

• CVO1: 2016 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: 2009 FLHTCUSE4
    • CVO3: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • SJHR
« Reply #98 on: January 03, 2009, 10:51:53 AM »

Sorry I don't get to welcome ya'll individually! And I haven't even posted here in awhile now! Shame on me!!! :-[

But as we begin this new year, let me welcome all the Newbies, since my last welcome here, to CVOHarley! Must be a thousand more of youze since then! Glad to have ya'll aboard! Hope to see each of you contribute here and help this site grow to be even better and stronger than we already are! And belive me, that's no small task!!! Enjoy This Great Site ya'll!!! :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :drink: :drink: :drink: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

I find this hard to believe.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #99 on: January 03, 2009, 02:17:14 PM »

Happy New Year and a big CVO welcome to any new members since my last post. Hope you find this site as special as those of us who've been a part of for awhile do and maybe some of you will attend one of our unofficial gatherings.

B B

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #100 on: January 05, 2009, 07:31:13 AM »

Happy New Year and a big CVO welcome to any new members since my last post. Hope you find this site as special as those of us who've been a part of for awhile do and maybe some of you will attend one of our unofficial gatherings.

B B
Ditto:  Ditto:  Ditto:

It really is a special place.  And very special people make it so.  So, Welcome to all and Great Happy New Year Wishes to All!   ;)

Brinks

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 SEUC Silver/Blue
    • CVO2: 2008 SERK Annie
« Reply #101 on: January 05, 2009, 05:23:35 PM »

:welcome_005: from Wauconda, IL

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #102 on: February 16, 2009, 01:52:02 AM »

Too lazy not to continue periodically taking advantage of Brian's great idea.  To all the new members since last time; hi ya.

RickC

• When I was 42, I was the answer life, the universe and everything. Now, I'm all that *and* a side of fries!
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHR Vivid Black
    • CVO2: 2009 FLTRSE3 Stardust Silver / Titanium Dust **TRADED**
    • CVO3: 2010 FXDF Vivd Black **TRADED** | 2007 FLTR Vivid Black / Red (a/k/a "Red Nipples") **TRADED** | 2005 FLTRI Black Pearl / Grey (a/k/a "The Black Pearl") **TRADED**
    • Rick Rocks On!
« Reply #103 on: February 16, 2009, 08:16:32 AM »

:welcome_005: to everyone who is new here on the forums from the beautiful state of Tennessee!

Brian, great idea. I've been unable to keep up with the torrent of new users in the last couple of weeks... WOW!

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #104 on: February 16, 2009, 01:05:24 PM »

Too lazy not to continue periodically taking advantage of Brian's great idea.  To all the new members since last time; hi ya.

Hey Don, I'm in on this too.  BB had more than a few good ideas.

Welcome to all the new members and I hope I meet many of you on the road :2vrolijk_21:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  All

Page created in 0.447 seconds with 22 queries.