Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Hey Erbody another FNG!!!  (Read 6228 times)

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try...Yoda
Re: Hey Erbody another FNG!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2007, 07:53:01 AM »

BC,
Those pipes look awesome and the bagz kinda look like they belong.  Thanks for the pics.

Seegersmkr

PS I have a few Cubans my wife and children are my favorites but I also have a few smokeables too :2vrolijk_21:

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2007, 03:53:04 PM »

Welcome aboard Seegarsmkr Good luck with your new ride and enjoy the site! Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

dereck

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHXSE2.ORG

• CVO1: FLHXSE2 Black Diamond
    • CVO2: sold FLHRSE3 Black Ice
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2007, 08:47:51 PM »

Couple of questions for you:

Which K&N did you use and how did it mount just as stock?  I was looking at the big radius by V&H as well what MAP on the SERT did you use?

Thanx in advance

Seegarsmkr,
Sorry for the delayed reply.  I used the HD-0800 K&N filter.  That's what was recommended on this site and at the dealership.  Initially they loaded a generic map of the SERT.  At the 1,000 mile service it was dynoed with custom setings.  Good luck man.  I hope all goes well with the pick up and delivery.

I've heard that European motocycle drives test is a real  :soapbox:

REGGAB

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2007, 02:18:02 AM »

Hello everybody I am an Air Force guy in Okinawa, who just purchased the 2007 SE Springer.  I will be having a friend pick it up for me until I go back to NJ in July.  I was wondering if anyone knows of a good Dyno guy in the NJ area that does SERTs cause I was planning on getting one put on with new pipes before he picks it up for me, and would like to optimize the tuning.  Second question (I know FNGs are only allowed 1 question  :nixweiss:) but does the SE filter that is stock restrict too much air and should it be replaced with the pipes and SERT.  The main reason for placing the pipes and SERT is to cool the engine as I have read that they run very lean due to EPA (esp on the 110s) and the added airflow from the pipes and the remap of the computer fixes this problem.  Who couldn't use a few more ponies and some extra neck snap to boot?  Thanx for the help that you have already given me in your posts,
Seegarsmkr (say it with me see-gar-smkr)
Hello and welcome to CVO Harley!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 22 queries.