Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Author Topic: hey dudes! another newbie from the hills of ky. hogbreath follows me around  (Read 21998 times)

deepsoutheagle

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 red seeg2

just wanted to let you guys know that hogbreath has almost completed new rider 101 class in paducah ky. his first big test comes next wednesday they are gonna let him ride all the way to nashville tn. and back. that is with chapperone. he is getting better at curves and stopping at traffic lights. cheri is so proud of him she said he could remove the training wheels for the nashville trip. watch out hoist i hear you are going to meet him there and ride back wit him. dont get to close ha ha!
ride it like you stole it, then stop for beer

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG

just wanted to let you guys know that hogbreath has almost completed new rider 101 class in paducah ky. his first big test comes next wednesday they are gonna let him ride all the way to nashville tn. and back. that is with chapperone. he is getting better at curves and stopping at traffic lights. cheri is so proud of him she said he could remove the training wheels for the nashville trip. watch out hoist i hear you are going to meet him there and ride back wit him. dont get to close ha ha!

It's not any fun if you stop at traffic lights.
No challenge!

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

Welcome aboard! You came around at the right time Big Ed. I was hoping I didn't have to drag him across TN and KY like a 1000 lb. Anchor! ;D And I was hoping he'd graduate from the training wheels by the time I got there. Now all I have to do is stay ahead of him. That should be real difficult! ::) At least he started remembering to put his feet down when he stops! Did he remember to do it after you took off the training wheels, or did he fall over again! ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Puzzled

• Vendor
  • 5k CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2018 FLTRXSE Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO2: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO3: 2001 FLTRSEI2 Road Glide (SOLD)

deepsoutheagle :welcome_005: to CVO Harley.
2023 CVO Road Glide
2003 Rigid Springer Chopper "Puzzle" Bike 26"

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser

Welcome to the site.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing

What a first post! Me thinks you're going to fit in just fine here.

Remember how bad I beat ya last time we raced? Did ya know cheri made me run with a plug wire off until I graduated from New Rider 101. Just wait'll I get the training wheels off and put the second plug wire on.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

What a first post! Me thinks you're going to fit in just fine here.

Remember how bad I beat ya last time we raced? Did ya know cheri made me run with a plug wire off until I graduated from New Rider 101. Just wait'll I get the training wheels off and put the second plug wire on.

Was that after AJ yanked it off? You musta beat AJ real bad. He really needs that motor work done, if he can't even beat a guy with training wheels! ;D Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE

Welcome to the site glad to have you join us. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

Was that after AJ yanked it off? You musta beat AJ real bad. He really needs that motor work done, if he can't even beat a guy with training wheels! ;D Hoist! 8)

Heck yea I still had the training wheels on still. but with that new 4 speed transmission I have on the 07's I was gitting it man!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Heck yea I still had the training wheels on still. but with that new 4 speed transmission I have on the 07's I was gitting it man!

Cool Ken, you just got your buddy to join and you hijacked his Intro Thread! ;D And I think it's trans-mish-she-own! ;D Hoist! 8)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust

Welcome to the site DSE.

You will have a good time here - heck you're having one already.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Welcome to the site DSE.

You will have a good time here - heck you're having one already.

iski, he just said hi. Ken hijacked his thread, now we're having the fun! ;D Hoist! 8)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

Cool Ken, you just got your buddy to join and you hijacked his Intro Thread! ;D And I think it's trans-mish-she-own! ;D Hoist! 8)

I gotta agree. I can never outtalk Ed, but I can damn sure out-type him.

Now, just imagine if I knew I had a 6 speed trans-mish-she-own when I raced Ed and AJ and NO training wheels.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

I gotta agree. I can never outtalk Ed, but I can damn sure out-type him.

Now, just imagine if I knew I had a 6 speed trans-mish-she-own when I raced Ed and AJ and NO training wheels.

You be careful now, don't go looking for those 2 other gears. You might actually be able to get out of your own way! ;D Hoist! 8)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust

iski, he just said hi. Ken hijacked his thread, now we're having the fun! ;D Hoist! 8)

8) Bet this one doesn't get skeered off like some of the others.  ::)
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Page created in 0.164 seconds with 21 queries.