Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: hey dudes! another newbie from the hills of ky. hogbreath follows me around  (Read 21995 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

8) Bet this one doesn't get skeered off like some of the others.  ::)

Probably not til I get to KY! ::) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust

Probably not til I get to KY! ::) Hoist! 8)

Hope you have a GREAT time on your tour, Howie. ;D ;D ;D

At feeding time, the sheep in KY back away from the gate.  With their hind legs crossed.  Just an FYI. :huepfenjump3:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG

Probably not til I get KY! ::) Hoist! 8)

Hoist

Never had a R/K
Didn't know you needed KY
If you had an Electra Glide that wouldn't be necessary

If your taking KY, I think we will skip the BBQ
Sorry H/B and J/D

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

Hoist

Never had a R/K
Didn't know you needed KY
If you had an Electra Glide that wouldn't be necessary

If your taking KY, I think we will skip the BBQ

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

It's for the peanut butter Chip! :D Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG

It's for the peanut butter Chip! :D Hoist! 8)

:o
O-chit
TMI, TMI

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing

Hope you have a GREAT time on your tour, Howie. ;D ;D ;D

At feeding time, the sheep in KY back away from the gate.  With their hind legs crossed.  Just an FYI. :huepfenjump3:

HEY, I've been to Florida!!! It's more redneck than KY. I actually brought the average tooth count up while there! *grinning thru my tooth*
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

HEY, I've been to Florida!!! It's more redneck than KY. I actually brought the average tooth count up while there! *grinning thru my tooth*

Upstate NY's got you all beat! It takes a barful of Broads to make a mouthful of teeth! ::) Hoist! 8)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

This thread went downhill in a hurry. And that sheep comment was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddd.

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

Upstate NY's got you all beat! It takes a barful of Broads to make a mouthful of teeth! ::) Hoist! 8)

When I went to Florida, they thought I was from Manhatten. Now, that's some funny chit.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Hey Big Ed, welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it! ::) Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

When I went to Florida, they thought I was from Manhatten. Now, that's some funny chit.

And when I went to KY, they thought I was from Earth! ;D Hoist! 8)

jeffj

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Teach a man to swim, but not while he's drowning"

• CVO1: 2004 Orange Pearl and Jet Black FLHTCSE & 2002 Candy/Brandywine FLHRSEI
    • CVO2: 2006 Autumn Haze FLHTCUSE Sold - 11-11-12 Bought another 2006 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2003 Gold FLHRSEI2 Sold CVO4: 2002 Purple FLHRSEI Crashed

DSE,

welcome aboard the CVO board

jeffj

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust

In Florida, the goats run like hell backwards when the gate is opened... since we don't have many sheep here.

And don't go starting rumors that we have any teeth.  Sometimes we find some on the barroom floor when they sweep up in the mornings though.

IQ &/or tooth count more than shoe size here is a valedictorian!

;D
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

deepsoutheagle

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 red seeg2

i dont know where all the tooth talk came from. I guess that goes along with the bbq goat. i sure hope ken gets  his uppers back from the dentist before the ride to nashville to meet hoist because when we went to arkansas he didnt have them and the bugs made his gums real sore, but when that city cop in marianna stopped him and he smiled at him it was instant!!!!! no ticket no warning just get the hell out of here and go home a different route!
ride it like you stole it, then stop for beer

HogDude

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: Gone-05 SEEG2(never should have let her go)
    • CVO2: 2013 CVO Road King

Welcome aboard.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 21 queries.