Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: hey dudes! another newbie from the hills of ky. hogbreath follows me around  (Read 21999 times)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing

AHEM...I DO post here *glarin*

I meant to say..I bought a new washer!

Seriously, Be safe Hoist, See ya in a few days. I need to make a smoke run. On the Jester of course.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

;D ;D :2vrolijk_21:

As much as I want to continue this, I still have 3 pages of Unread Posts! I'm leaving them unread and going home to load the bike! This was fun but next week will be real fun instead of cyber fun! Be well all and I'll see you on the road! :2vrolijk_21: Hoist!

Hoist! 8)

YAY...it's on!! Blue skies and be safe!
I like shiny stuff!

deepsoutheagle

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 red seeg2

hey dudes WHATS UP!!!!!!, I just got off work and I can see yall have really hijacked my thread. Hell thats ok cause I work with people that have hijacked a lot worse than threads!!! Poor old hoist, I hope ha aint figgerin on a gettin no fancy jail overhauls down here. All my boys git is orange shirts and britches! No bologna neither. tonight we had white beans cole slaw, cornbread, chocalate puddin  :pepper: :Pand some kind of cardboard fish! :nixweiss: :P
ride it like you stole it, then stop for beer

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

Man fron the picture I saw of you (SIZE), I feel sorry for your mother :)  wishing her a happy mothers day just the same. :coolblue:
LOL VAZHOG, well, I wish a Happy Mother's day to your mother too!

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

deepsoutheagle,

If you're not doing anything today, I've got a list of things to accomplish. Remember that pile of junk on that flat surface straight in front of where I park the scooter? Well, there's a workbench under it somewhere. I'm thinking it's like 3-1/2' above the concrete.

I cleaned out the far corner last weekend, and sold scrap iron. I got enough money from the scrap iron to BBQ a goat for Thursday.

OR, we could just ride somewhere.

deepsoutheagle

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 red seeg2

hey guys I just came from ken and cheris. old ken had a real nice piece of possum sike meat grilled and JD made us a couple ssammys with it .. YUM YUM YUMMMMMMMMMY ! cant wait till hopist gets him someof that!
ride it like you stole it, then stop for beer

REGGAB

just wanted to let you guys know that hogbreath has almost completed new rider 101 class in paducah ky. his first big test comes next wednesday they are gonna let him ride all the way to nashville tn. and back. that is with chapperone. he is getting better at curves and stopping at traffic lights. cheri is so proud of him she said he could remove the training wheels for the nashville trip. watch out hoist i hear you are going to meet him there and ride back wit him. dont get to close ha ha!
Hello and welcome to CVO Harley!!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 21 queries.