Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: hey dudes! another newbie from the hills of ky. hogbreath follows me around  (Read 21997 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

i dont know where all the tooth talk came from. I guess that goes along with the bbq goat. i sure hope ken gets  his uppers back from the dentist before the ride to nashville to meet hoist because when we went to arkansas he didnt have them and the bugs made his gums real sore, but when that city cop in marianna stopped him and he smiled at him it was instant!!!!! no ticket no warning just get the hell out of here and go home a different route!

Funny, I saw the article about that in the KY Times! That cop wound up with a twitching disorder after that traffic stop! ::) What kinda wood does he carve them uppers from? ;D Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Tros

Howdy from Indiana!

bisounours

• SMF Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • First miles the 6th February 2008

Good morning deepsoutheagle !

I send you the  :welcome_005: from FRANCE.

Best regards

:vrolijk_26:  Jacques
********2007 FLHTCUSE2 Red/Black**********
  SE RYO A/C and KN filter, V&H dressers duals and
          oval, TM/AT map#364, SE 251 cams.
     2008 FLHTCUSE3, White Frost and Silver Mist
              (Casper) -> 6th February 2008
             SE 251 cams/Torrington bearings,
      SE pushrods, SE High compression pistons,
             A/C Big sucker, V&H dresser duals ,
             Fullsac baffles, SE Pro Super Tuner.
2011 FLHXSE2, Stage1

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra

just wanted to let you guys know that hogbreath has almost completed new rider 101 class in paducah ky. his first big test comes next wednesday they are gonna let him ride all the way to nashville tn. and back. that is with chapperone. he is getting better at curves and stopping at traffic lights. cheri is so proud of him she said he could remove the training wheels for the nashville trip. watch out hoist i hear you are going to meet him there and ride back wit him. dont get to close ha ha!

Come aboard firing. OUTSTANDING! Welcome and enjoy.

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member

Welcome from VA  :2vrolijk_21:

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member

May be the best first post in CVO Harley History.   :huepfenjump3:

A Great Big CVO Welcome to you. :bananarock:
Great choice in bikes!          :cherry:

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try...Yoda

Welcome A-Broad...uhhhh.....ummmmm.  I mean a-board...though the other way is more fun. :drink: :zthread: :laugh:

Seegarsmkr

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing

i dont know where all the tooth talk came from. I guess that goes along with the bbq goat. i sure hope ken gets  his uppers back from the dentist before the ride to nashville to meet hoist because when we went to arkansas he didnt have them and the bugs made his gums real sore, but when that city cop in marianna stopped him and he smiled at him it was instant!!!!! no ticket no warning just get the hell out of here and go home a different route!

Shaking my head here. It's alllllllllllll fun and games until somebody gets hurt! There's no need for you to tell them personal information about me wearing dentures etc. I didn't say a word about your football buddy from Arkansas who said he took more showers with you than with his wife.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

Shaking my head here. It's alllllllllllll fun and games until somebody gets hurt! There's no need for you to tell them personal information about me wearing dentures etc. I didn't say a word about your football buddy from Arkansas who said he took more showers with you than with his wife.

Gotta love it! A redneck pissing contest! ;D Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS

Welcome DSE,

We're glad you joined us.  I'm looking forward to meeting all of you next week.

Ride Safe,
Ghost

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Welcome DSE,

We're glad you joined us.  I'm looking forward to meeting all of you next week.

Ride Safe,
Ghost

Cool Travis, gald your coming! Looking forward to meeting you and your better half (the SERK)! ;D Hoist! 8)

deepsoutheagle

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 red seeg2

I aint real sure what of wood he uses but when he gets to many beers down the wood tends to swell up and affects his speech. dont think its hickory, must be cottonwood!
ride it like you stole it, then stop for beer

deepsoutheagle

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 red seeg2

did you guys know that hogbreath killed a washing machine with a shotgun. and then said POOR THING, GUESS IT WAS JUST TO HIGH STRUNG!
ride it like you stole it, then stop for beer

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

did you guys know that hogbreath killed a washing machine with a shotgun. and then said POOR THING, GUESS IT WAS JUST TO HIGH STRUNG!

That's the BrainSurgeon/Rocket Scientist/Nuclear Physicist coming out in him again! ;D Hoist! 8)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing

It's true. I never had to work on that washer again after D-Day.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 21 queries.