Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: '08 P&A Catalog  (Read 2370 times)

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
'08 P&A Catalog
« on: July 12, 2007, 12:27:59 AM »

I was able to get my hands on my very own copy this afternoon!!! It really is like Christmas now!

1st thing I saw that I liked was :  "Detachable Fairing Lower Hardware Kit" $89.95  Basicly just some thumb screws for quick easy removal. P/N 58146-07

I'm still looking. If you need any #'s ask.

AJ

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: '08 P&A Catalog
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 12:40:25 AM »

I was able to get my hands on my very own copy this afternoon!!! It really is like Christmas now!

1st thing I saw that I liked was :  "Detachable Fairing Lower Hardware Kit" $89.95  Basicly just some thumb screws for quick easy removal. P/N 58146-07

AJ

Where the hell'd you get that? ??? Now that you asked, see if they have the Handlebar Clamp Cover with Insert, which is stock on '08 Road Kings, as an accessory for an '07 and earlier? ::) Thanks AJ! Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 12:41:32 AM »

AJ, there are some comments about those starting here in a thread in the General section: http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=14202.msg236096#msg236096

I agree with others who are wondering why you'd wanna make those easier to remove (i.e., steal).

hard10

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 01:01:41 AM »

Where the hell'd you get that? ??? Now that you asked, see if they have the Handlebar Clamp Cover with Insert, which is stock on '08 Road Kings, as an accessory for an '07 and earlier? ::) Thanks AJ! Hoist! 8)

I scored it from my favorite local dealer! I was dropping the bike off for the 10k at the end of the day. While waiting I asked the parts guy for a copy & he said no. After about another 1/2 hour I asked the owner & she said sure! She made me one happy camper.

OK, for the handlebar clamp cover I see the Street Slammer HB cover. Is that it?

AJ, there are some comments about those starting here in a thread in the General section: http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=14202.msg236096#msg236096

I agree with others who are wondering why you'd wanna make those easier to remove (i.e., steal).

I'll go there & comment but couldn't one use the 'keyed' screw like 2LN found?

hard10

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 01:11:56 AM »

Are you talking about the one with the intergrated lights? If so it's not listed in the catalog.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2007, 01:21:54 AM »

Are you talking about the one with the intergrated lights? If so it's not listed in the catalog.

This is it AJ. Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

hard10

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2007, 01:32:13 AM »

This is it AJ. Hoist! 8)

I've looked at every page & didn't see it. Sorry  :(

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2007, 01:36:24 AM »

I've looked at every page & didn't see it. Sorry  :(

Thanks AJ. I thought since they make that for the new bikes, it would be an accessory for older ones. I guess down the road. Looks like a convenient part. Hoist! 8)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2007, 07:00:30 AM »

AJ
Hmmm, that will make it real easy for thieves. >:( Not quite sold on the use of something like that. :confused5:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 21 queries.