Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: no cd's  (Read 642 times)

countryboymt

• CVO1: 2007 ultra red and black,
no cd's
« on: April 25, 2008, 03:39:14 PM »

Hi I recently got a 07 ultrase it has a rebuilt title, and came with no cd's for the navigation system. Question #1. what nav system (garmin)? where do i find the cd"s, every harley shop i have asked dont know. Question #2, if its garmin, can i just buy garmin mapsource cd's? any help would be appreciated, also i have read on here some people pay close to 200.00$ for replacement cd's. wouldent i be better off buying an aftermarket nav system, if thats the case   thanks

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
Re: no cd's
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 03:40:53 PM »

if your refering to the NAV in the H-K radio its Harley, somone here can probally burn you a copy of the CDs
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

countryboymt

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 05:24:27 PM »

yea its the stock h/d nav system, any body have copies of cd's your willing to sell????

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 05:58:39 PM »

Where did you buy it from? Would it possible for you to ask the former owner for the cd's or you may contact HD (not the dealer) but the home office and see if they can't supply you with what came with the bike orginaly.

It never hurts to make a phone call to the home office.

countryboymt

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 07:38:57 PM »

You know, i never thought of calling the home office!!!might be worth a try. I bought it from a dealer in Fruitland park florida.(not a harley dealer). He buys from insurance auctions, so i dont know how to get ahold of the original owner.  would be nice if i could, need the keys with the trunk locks, and a few other items, but i saved enough on the bike i can prolly get em.He did a nice job on the bike, really happy with it. the wife and i flew into florida,rode to montgomery Al, had harly shop in montgomery,do the true duals, ac/sert, and a dyno tune....112  ft lbs trq and 95 hp....very happy with the tune, got me in and out in two days w/o an appointment..visited friends in montgomery and then rode two and a half days to Elpaso Texas...Then had to trailer home to leadville Colorado. to cold up here to ride.1800 miles on first trip, moved up from an 04 classic with an 88, so love the power, just have to watch now for the head problems....no man warrentee with the rebuilt title...... any way thanks for the input, ill call the home office and try my luck.

Page created in 0.269 seconds with 21 queries.