Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Author Topic: Hi from Vgirl  (Read 7582 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Hi from Vgirl
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2013, 08:21:36 PM »

It was great to talk to you V and sure happy to know you're doing much better.  I will not tell these guys what class you were in.....your secreat is good with me! ;)   Actually, I would like to see some pics of that t-shirt quilt.  I've still got a bunch of Harley shirts that I just don't know what to do with.

Marty, I told V that first picture you posted was a really good picture of her and that I was going to ask you to repost it.  I was sitting right there when that pic was taken and remember it well.....memories.  And her first west coast GTG....has to be memories for her, too.  Put it back up Marty....that's V as we know her....always smiling. :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2013, 09:36:54 PM »

It was great to talk to you V and sure happy to know you're doing much better.  I will not tell these guys what class you were in.....your secreat is good with me! ;)   Actually, I would like to see some pics of that t-shirt quilt.  I've still got a bunch of Harley shirts that I just don't know what to do with.

Marty, I told V that first picture you posted was a really good picture of her and that I was going to ask you to repost it.  I was sitting right there when that pic was taken and remember it well.....memories.  And her first west coast GTG....has to be memories for her, too.  Put it back up Marty....that's V as we know her....always smiling. :2vrolijk_21:

Hi JCZ,
If you are looking for a place that can make a pillow/throw or quilt from your T-shirt collection you should check this thread out.....

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=43523.0

I agree with you about picture of V , I have never seen a bad photo of her!  ;D

Lil-Bit

• Elite CVO Member
  • My Next Husband Will Be Normal...
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2013, 10:05:40 PM »

So glad to see you back on here  :orange: :mango: :bananarock: :apple: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper:

We all missed you!!!!!

Racerdj

• 1K CVO Member
  • 2015 FLHXSE

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHTKSE
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2013, 06:24:55 PM »

Welcome to the Forum from Indiana!
Harley addict here looking for 'The Cure'

Mrs Rooster

• 1K CVO Member
  • Rooster May Crow But The Hen Delivers The Goods!!
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2013, 07:57:04 PM »

V, good to see you back online  :2vrolijk_21:

Terry and I were just talking about that.
We are never lost sometimes it just takes longer to get there.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2013, 09:52:09 PM »

Hi JCZ,
If you are looking for a place that can make a pillow/throw or quilt from your T-shirt collection you should check this thread out.....

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=43523.0

I agree with you about picture of V , I have never seen a bad photo of her!  ;D
Thanks for the heads up.  However, just wouldn't be the same as one that's made from somebody you know.  V is somebody that I've rode with through several states on the east coast as well as a couple states on the west coast.  Hell, she put about 500 miles on my back seat here in Calif. and Ore. before Terrie got heat sickness then V had to ride Terrie's back the rest of the way back to Sacramento.   Memories.....   :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2013, 07:28:13 AM »

What's happening V? From one old member to another. Good to see ya around. I may need another introduction.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

CVOMOE!!

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • BC

« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2013, 01:37:52 PM »

A very warm welcome back V.  I was wondering what happened to you.  Glad to hear you are on the mend and will be riding again soon.

Cheers, Moe
2005 FLHTCSE2 - Banana - Sold
Freedom Tru-duals
Power Commander
Dyno tuned
Now a 107" with Cycle Shack exhaust and Race Tuner
2007 BMW1200GS - What a hoot - Sold May 2010
2011 Triumph Tiger 800 - Sold
2011 Kawasaki KLR 650 - Sold
2009 Kawasaki KLR 650 - Sold
2013 Yamaha Super Tenere - Sold
2014 Yamaha XT250 - Sold
2014 BMW F800GS - Sold
2014 Kawasaki KLX 351
2017 Triumph Explorer 1200
2017 Harley Ultra Classic Ltd

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2013, 01:49:11 PM »

What's happening V? From one old member to another. Good to see ya around. I may need another introduction.

OMG!  QQQQQQQQQQ!  You got married and disappeared if I remember correctly!  Hey that's better than me just disappearing!!! :2vrolijk_21:
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2013, 02:02:53 PM »

:ROFLOL:

JC!!  You crack me up!!  Exactly how long did it take you to log on and tell that one?  

Vee:  I'm sorry I couldn't talk I was in class.
JC:  What kind of class are you taking on a Saturday?
Vee:  A Quilting by Machine class.
JC:  A what? A quilting class?  Hehehe. So you're over the hill now?

Well, JC you see longarm machines have handlebars with rubber grips that you drive them with and I was going through withdrawals so I had to do something!!!
Let's see....I limp, I bought a walker with wheels, took two cruises, and took up making t-shirt quilts in the last year.  Yep, officially, I'm over the hill!!

Actually, I wanted to make all five boys t-shirt quilts with all their little league, football, and school t-shirts.  And then I discovered they cost $500-$800 each depending on size.  So I decided I'd just take a class and do them myself.  So Saturday was part 2 of the process.  I was learning to machine quilt them.  Just for your benefit, I'll post a pic of what I was working on Saturday.

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2013, 02:04:23 PM »

V, good to see you back online  :2vrolijk_21:

Terry and I were just talking about that.

I love that pic!!  That may be my fave pic from whole trip.

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2013, 02:15:10 PM »

This is the class I was taking on Saturday, JC.  This is a "pantograph" stitched on a quilt from edge-to-edge and can be done freehand or computer-driven.  Boring, I know!!

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2013, 02:17:11 PM »

This is the finished product.  This is a quilt I just finished for my bf's 50th birthday with a bunch of shirts he had leftover from his coaching days that were stuffed in drawers or collecting dust in the closet.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 02:29:36 PM by TheVgirl »

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2013, 02:20:43 PM »

another shot

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2013, 02:22:27 PM »

Instead of trying to make the border with the shirt pockets, chest emblems, and those logos on the back of the sport shirts, I made a mini version of the pattern for pillow shams.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 21 queries.