Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I'm surprised they brought black diamond / molten silver back . . .  (Read 3192 times)

89Speedy

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Softail Breakout - Black Diamond & Molten Silver
    • CVO2: Gone but not forgotten: 2011 CVO Softail Convertible - Roman Gold & Maple Metallic

The CVO Deluxe reminds me of my old CVO Convertible.  The CVO Breakouts still look hot hot hot!  The contrast chrome turbine wheels are kinda interesting.  Go get 'em boys!

http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US/Motorcycles/cvo-breakout.html#!pnw
The only difference between a mad man and myself is that I am not mad.  I'm not suffering from insanity, I rather enjoy it.

89Speedy

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Softail Breakout - Black Diamond & Molten Silver
    • CVO2: Gone but not forgotten: 2011 CVO Softail Convertible - Roman Gold & Maple Metallic
Re: I'm surprised they brought black diamond / molten silver back . . .
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 04:51:07 AM »

The CVO Deluxe reminds me of my old CVO Convertible.  The CVO Breakouts still look hot hot hot!  The contrast chrome turbine wheels are kinda interesting.  Go get 'em boys!

http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US/Motorcycles/cvo-breakout.html#!pnw
One detail of the '13 Black n Silver I prefer is the silver frame which I think helps to set that paint scheme apart from the others . . .
The only difference between a mad man and myself is that I am not mad.  I'm not suffering from insanity, I rather enjoy it.

Aussie

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 06:08:36 AM »

The Hard Candy Sedona Sand and Blaze Orange looks neat, the seat has some nice detail to it as well.
Out of all the CVO's this year that's my favorite.

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 06:27:50 AM »

It seems that the did the bare metal thing again.  I honestly think the blue one is gonna be the hottest seller.  I want to see the contrast cut turbine wheels in person.....I loved my agitators in contrast chrome!

psdj52

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2013, 06:40:21 AM »

If you look at some of the pictures, you can get aa better look at the wheels. I am not so sure I like the contrast compared to all chrome. I am sure they will look better in person. The one thing that I noticed is they put the LED headlight on as a standard feature. That's the only thing I wish they would of had on our '13 models. Otherwise I think our '13 colors are far better than the new '14's.

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 21 queries.