Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Author Topic: 50CC  (Read 9640 times)

rjmorris

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FLHTCUSE8 Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Anniversary
50CC
« on: October 02, 2014, 10:02:07 AM »

Getting ready for my 2nd Iron Butt ride. Did the 1500 miles in 36 hours (made it in 33) last October. Heading out Monday for the 50CC, Coast to Coast in 50 hours. Of course, we have to get to the coast first. We will leave Little Rock, heading to San Diego (approx. 1,600 miles). Then San Diego to Jacksonville, FL in 50 hours or less. Back home from Jacksonville will be another 800+ miles. Going to be a busy week! Update after our return.

ultrarider123

Re: 50CC
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 10:16:49 AM »

Good luck and God speed to you, RJ.  Been a few years since my last Iron Butt but they are a blast.  Please do keep us up to date AFTER your ride.  You won't have much time during the ride......wish I was out there on the blacktop with ya....
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 07:03:43 AM by Haird »

smkblwr

• Senior CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 2018 RGU
    • CVO2: 2018 FreeWheeler
    • CVO3: 2007 VRSCX Vrod #328
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 11:46:46 AM »

Have fun becareful. My 50CC got canceled due to issues non bike related. tryied for the BBG this yr and had issues with my friend. next yr I am going to try them again. hahaha Keep us posted
2018 RGU.
2018 FreeWheeler "Wifes"
2007 V&H PRO Stock Tribute #328 VRod
IBA Member 45500

kiro

• 1K CVO Member
    • ME

• CVO1: 2017 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: 1986 FXR Super Glide - antique, but the Evo lives on!
    • A Shot in the Dark
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 04:42:41 PM »

Looking forward to the update - stay safe!  :2vrolijk_21:

Supershooter

• Elite CVO Member
  • First Ride 03 FXDWG

• CVO1: 2010 SEUC-sold
    • CVO2: 2011 SESG
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 07:03:20 PM »

Safe Travels, one of my friends didn't fair we'll on his attempt to complete the 50CC,
Supershooter

DesertHOG

• Visiting America One Road Trip at a Time
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Vivid Black Special
    • NM

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXS - Vivid Black
    • Join me on Facebook
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 10:31:52 PM »

Best of luck and be safe.

I'vedone 1k in 24 and can see 1500 in 36 but 50CC sounds tough. 

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 Whiskey Neat road glide custom
    • CVO2: 2019 Mako Shark Fade road glide custom
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 06:38:05 AM »

Why? :nixweiss:

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 08:06:31 AM »

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

ultrarider123

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2014, 08:12:20 AM »

Why? :nixweiss:

If you've never completed an Iron Butt ride, it would be hard to explain.  It's one of those "because it's there" items in life.  The 50 Coast to Coast is one of those on the list that I've considered many times. 

I'll say it again, wish I was hitting the blacktop with ya, rj. 

rjmorris

• Junior CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2014, 09:14:20 AM »

Why? Fair question. Why do people run marathons? Why do people skydive? Why do people get on a race track and drive 180 mph for hours? I'm sure most everyone on this list has done something that would make the rest of us scratch our heads and wonder why. We are all wired differently, thank goodness. Haird had a very good explanation in that if you've never done something like this, it is difficult to explain.

We all obviously love to ride. Some like to ride to the grocery store and back, some like to ride a couple hundred miles in a weekend. This will certainly be a challenge and I am very excited about the adventure. It is certainly not for everyone, and that's ok. May not be for me, I don't know. But I will know this time next week.

Have a great weekend. Ride safe!

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2014, 09:24:29 AM »

Good luck and be safe.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

DICKW

• 1K CVO Member
  • If you ain't Riding..You ain't living
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2014, 09:26:53 AM »

Good luck, I did 960 miles once and just figured I'd go home instead of doing 40 more, an Iron Butt wasn't the reason I rode that far just wanted to get home that day  :2vrolijk_21:

Be careful out there!
2009 Screaming Eagle Electra Glide Ultra Classic, Hawg Wired, KW 10.5, 2" Pull Back Handlebars, Dakota Digital, V&H Power Dual w/ Monster Ovals (Black Tips),
SE Air Cleaner, Zippers 575 Cams, Zippers Adjustable Push-rods, Fueling Lifters,
Thunder-Max Auto Tune, SE Compensator, Legend Air Suspension.

smkblwr

• Senior CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2014, 09:32:14 AM »

X2

Ride Safe
When ppl ask me "why"  I just say It's for the plastic license plate and sticker  :) But for me, really Its just a good way to find myself and get my head clear straight. as funny as that sounds with all that goes into preparing and planning for a safe and acheavable run.
2018 RGU.
2018 FreeWheeler "Wifes"
IBA Member 45500

MontyB

• Amazing! You can actually SEE the laws of physics breaking!
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4 Silver/Twilight
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2014, 09:53:13 AM »

Why? Fair question. Why do people run marathons? Why do people skydive? Why do people get on a race track and drive 180 mph for hours? I'm sure most everyone on this list has done something that would make the rest of us scratch our heads and wonder why. We are all wired differently, thank goodness. Haird had a very good explanation in that if you've never done something like this, it is difficult to explain.

We all obviously love to ride. Some like to ride to the grocery store and back, some like to ride a couple hundred miles in a weekend. This will certainly be a challenge and I am very excited about the adventure. It is certainly not for everyone, and that's ok. May not be for me, I don't know. But I will know this time next week.

Great response!  :orange:

A 50CC is on my bucket list too.  Hoping to do that in 2015, maybe as part of  a 48/10 ride if possible.  Good luck and ride safe !! 
cheers
Monty
"Good news, Marge!  I've learned how to walk naked on stilts!"
Iron Butt Assn #33622
Tennessee Squire

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2014, 12:32:56 PM »

Good luck and  be careful.  I've done the iron butt before and 900 a day a few times. Would love to do a 50cc. Will add it to my list of things to do.

:2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 09:15:20 PM by Chains »
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit
Fullsac SS titanium coated DX dual pipe
Kuryakyn 4 inch Mellow Crushers
Color Matched Bushtec Turbo 2
1st Active member of the CVO Critter Gawkers Society

Harley Guy

• Elite CVO Member
  • RIDE ON ...............
    • OH

• CVO1: 2009 CVO Ultra Classic.... Ruby - sold
    • CVO2: 2015 CVO Limited........... Dirty Blonde
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2014, 01:14:50 PM »

Good luck - be safe

I did the iron butt - 1063 miles in about 17 hours - on a HD Softail Classic.   With my B.I.L. on his Victory Vegas.   Fun day.

RIDE ON.............

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2014, 01:30:33 PM »

Getting ready for my 2nd Iron Butt ride. Did the 1500 miles in 36 hours (made it in 33) last October. Heading out Monday for the 50CC, Coast to Coast in 50 hours. Of course, we have to get to the coast first. We will leave Little Rock, heading to San Diego (approx. 1,600 miles). Then San Diego to Jacksonville, FL in 50 hours or less. Back home from Jacksonville will be another 800+ miles. Going to be a busy week! Update after our return.

Good luck!  Did a 50cc a few years ago.  Managed to get about 4 hoours sleep  in Junction,TX & finished in 47 hours - same route.  If in ElCentro  on I 8 outside San Diego late at night, be careful.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

ultrarider123

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2014, 01:32:26 PM »

Not to highjack this thread but since rj is talking about an Iron Butt ride (and headed out on one tomorrow....did I mention I wish I was hitting the blacktop with ya there brother?) if you have never completed one, it's a blast and a fun way to make the miles pass (that "goal" thing and all).  If you have never done so, visit the iron butt site (dat b www.ironbutt.com ) and view all the different rides that are available.  The basic (if you can call it that) ride is the Saddlesore (1000 in 24 hrs) with the next "level" as the Bunburner (1500 in 36).  There are all kinds of variations on these rides along with all different length/time and special rides specific to an area of the country.  The four corners ride is on my to-do list.  I did mine alone but the next one will be with skunk ryder (he want's that lic. plate base like I got).  Better yet, ask someone that has done one, two or more IB rides as you will get all kinds of great stories to peak your interest.
RJ has a great ride planned and again, good luck and God speed to you sir.

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2014, 09:16:49 PM »

Good luck!  Did a 50cc a few years ago.  Managed to get about 4 hoours sleep  in Junction,TX & finished in 47 hours - same route.  If in ElCentro  on I 8 outside San Diego late at night, be careful.

El Centro wasn't safe in the seventies, can't imagine it got any better with time.
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit
Fullsac SS titanium coated DX dual pipe
Kuryakyn 4 inch Mellow Crushers
Color Matched Bushtec Turbo 2
1st Active member of the CVO Critter Gawkers Society

FLHTCUSE7

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2014, 09:21:47 PM »

Interesting that someone would ask why. Probably the same crowd that actually put their MC on a trailer.  A "biker" would never have to ask. Or put their MC on a trailer.

Wish I would have minted this but I did not " if you see my MC on a trailer call 911, it's been stolen".

I don't trailer my car to service or an event. Why would I trailer my MC  :2vrolijk_21:

DesertHOG

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Vivid Black Special
    • NM

• Join me on Facebook
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2014, 12:29:41 AM »

Interesting that someone would ask why. Probably the same crowd that actually put their MC on a trailer.  A "biker" would never have to ask. Or put their MC on a trailer.

Wish I would have minted this but I did not " if you see my MC on a trailer call 911, it's been stolen".

I don't trailer my car to service or an event. Why would I trailer my MC  :2vrolijk_21:

So I ride. I ride a lot. There are some valid reasons for using a trailer.

Let's say that you and another couple are going to leave from San Diego to go ride in Maine during the fall color season.
1. If you trailer 2 bikes together you can switch off driving and get there a lot quicker.
2. Even if you were only one couple, you get greater distance between gas stops on a long trip.
3. Some people are older (damn, it does happen) and driving 2500 or 3000 miles of slab just isn't that much fun.

Other examples,
1. You have a show bike (yes people do ride them) but you want to keep it clean and avoid chips from gravel thrown you on your fenders or covers
2. Your old lady wants to come along to the destination but doesn't enjoy riding the way you do. So you bring her along and let her sight see at the destination while you ride. Or she might handle a day ride and not a cross country ride.

My wife resembles that last example. She will do a day trip as long as we are back home in the evening. She won't ride long haul. So she usually doesn't end up on vacation with me. Sometimes I fly her out for a weekend. This last WC GTG, I flew her to San Francisco, we spend the weekend together, she flew home and I went to Carmel by the Sea.

... so why do you ride a 50CC, Saddlesore 1000 or a 1500/36  .. I am with the guy that said, to get your head out of everything else. I think about work way too much when I am not at work. I have found two things that take my mind off work and biking long distance is one of them.

Simon

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2014, 05:14:42 AM »

El Centro wasn't safe in the seventies, can't imagine it got any better with time.

It was a gas stop for us.  One of us watched the bikes, not a happpy little place a few years ago.

This thread makes me think about another IB run, have not done one in a while.  Quit sending in stuff to document these a long time ago, think the 50 cc was the last time I did.  Something about 1,000 miles or more at one shot that clears your head...

Indenial

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 SE Road Glide
    • States Riden on 2009 CVO
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2014, 08:48:16 AM »

Good luck RJ, let us know how it goes. I'm with you in spirit.

Thank you Simon
I just finished the pile of junk I needed to work on before I get to the stuff I should be doing----

rjmorris

• Junior CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2014, 05:43:12 PM »

50CC Report

We made it! What an incredible journey. 5020 total miles. Left Conway, AR, at 5:30 am on Monday, October 6th. Had rained incredible hard earlier that morning, fortunately, it blew through. Going west, we traveled I-40 through Oklahoma, Texas, and into New Mexico. Our only stops were for gas and bladder relief. We stopped for the night in Gallup, NM, west of Albuquerque, around 11 pm I think (many of the times have run together).

Up early Tuesday morning, we were wanting to leave by 5 AM. It was cold. Like in the 30's cold. Bike wouldn't start. Less than two years old and lives on a battery tender at home. Not happy...but...I did have my newly purchased microstart battery. The one that will charge your cell phone and jump start you car. Best money I have ever spent. Removed the seat, got to my battery, hooked her up and she started right off. No other problems the remainder of the trip. We went through NM, headed south through AZ and turned west at Yuma for San Diego. Wind...lots and lots of wind. Got into San Diego just before rush hour. Checked into the hotel, got a bite to eat, went to the beach for the obligatory gathering of sand and water, back to the hotel and crashed.

After 1700 miles, we are ready to start the coast to coast. We get on the clock at 6:55 am Wednesday morning. We ride and ride and ride. Aside from gas stops, our only stop of any length was in San Simon, AZ for a quick bite at the gas station. We rode from there to Junction, TX, arriving around 6 AM and slept for about 2 hours in a McDonalds. I will say this about west Texas, the BEST time to cross it is at night. That way you don't see what you're not missing. On around San Antonio, through Houston (absolutely sucked!) and into LA. Road construction on I-10 at Baton Rouge encouraged us to find an alternate route. Not sure we saved any time. Stopped in Biloxi, MS for gas. Found a Waffle House, grabbed a bite to eat and slept there for about 1.5 hours.

Left Biloxi at midnight. No stops in Alabama. Next stop was in Defuniak Springs, FL, at 2:41 am (CST) From this point, we have around 6 hours to get to Jacksonville, and barring any unforeseen problems, we know we're going to make it. But, the next few hours were extremely difficult. Staying awake and alert became our primary goal. Got gas in Lee, FL at 7:03 EST. Only 119 miles to go from here.

Rolled into our last gas stop in Jacksonville and punched the clock at 10:06 AM. 48 hours and 11 minutes, 2,480 miles. In addition to the coast to coast in 50 hours, we got 1000 miles in less than 24 hours and 2000 miles in less than 48 hours.

I then had 900+ miles to get back home. So after doing the beach thing and getting a quick bite to eat, we headed home. My riding partner veered off on I-75 to see family. I stayed on I-10, going back the way that I had just come. Stopped for the night in Pensacola, FL, and left Saturday morning for home. Made it back to Little Rock about 5:15 pm on Saturday.

All I can say is what a trip! This was a big deal for me. I started riding 4.5 years ago. Got my first bike at that time (2006 Heritage Deluxe). So I consider myself still a fairly new rider. Guess I am trying to make up for lost time. Don't know if I will do another one, although it is kind of getting in my blood. Maybe the 48 states in 10 days or even the coast to coast to coast in 100 hours.

We had good weather for the most part. Had some rain Wednesday going through Tucson. All in all it was fairly uneventful. Some road construction (freeway closed at El Paso), Houston traffic, but those sorts of things are to be expected. Glad to be home. Bike is filthy! Never been this dirty. But, she took good care of me, so I will return the favor and get her serviced and cleaned up like new.

If you've read this far, thanks. If you have any questions, I will do my best to answer.

Ride safe my brothers!

Rusty

DICKW

• 1K CVO Member
  • If you ain't Riding..You ain't living
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2014, 06:15:31 PM »

Congratulations in completing your venture safely !!!!!!!!!
2009 Screaming Eagle Electra Glide Ultra Classic, Hawg Wired, KW 10.5, 2" Pull Back Handlebars, Dakota Digital, V&H Power Dual w/ Monster Ovals (Black Tips),
SE Air Cleaner, Zippers 575 Cams, Zippers Adjustable Push-rods, Fueling Lifters,
Thunder-Max Auto Tune, SE Compensator, Legend Air Suspension.

DesertHOG

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Vivid Black Special
    • NM

• Join me on Facebook
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2014, 07:11:32 PM »

Congratulations Rusty, that is quite an accomplishment.

I don't know if a 50CC in my future but I sure as hell know that C2C2C is out of the question.

Get some rest,
Simon

red ben59

• 1K CVO Member
  • ALL GAVE SOME SOME GAVE ALL
    • NC

• CVO1: 08 FXDSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLHTCUSE4
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCUSE8
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2014, 07:23:23 PM »

CONGRADULATIONS, YOU MADE IT.  :apple: :jalapeno: :apple: :jalapeno: :apple: You'll always be able to tell the story, good for you.  :2vrolijk_21:

ChopperPilot

• 1K CVO Member
    • MO

• CVO1: 2023 FLHXSE
    • CVO2: 2020 FLHXSE (Sold)
    • CVO3: 2014 FXSBSE (Sold)
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2014, 10:21:52 PM »

Congrats on making the trip safely, sounds like an awesome experience.
2023 CVO Street Glide
Whiskey Neat
Khrome Werks Duals

2019 Heritage Classic 114 Special
Silver Flux and Black Fuse
Rinehart 2 into 1 Pipe
Screamin' Eagle Super Tuner

2014 CVO Breakout
Hard Candy Sedona Sand and Blaze Orange
Vance & Hines Big Radius 2 into 2 Pipes
Screamin' Eagle Super Tuner

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2014, 07:11:15 AM »

Congratulations!   :2vrolijk_21:

Same time of year we took our trip.  Interstate in Baton Rouge was messed up when we went.  Has been for years. 

ultrarider123

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2014, 07:57:11 AM »

WHOOPEE you made it, Rusty.

CONGRATULATIONS on quite an accomplishment and quite an adventure.  Thanks for sharing it with us.

kiro

• 1K CVO Member
    • ME

• CVO1: 2017 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: 1986 FXR Super Glide - antique, but the Evo lives on!
    • A Shot in the Dark
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2014, 08:08:40 AM »

Congrats - quite an accomplishment! Thanks for posting the details of your journey Rusty - informative and interesting...  :2vrolijk_21:

9 1/2 Beers

• Blu
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4 (ZIGGY) Stardust Silver / Twilight Blue
    • CVO2: 2022 Ultra Limited FLHTK Reef Blue / Vivid Black
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2014, 08:52:15 AM »

Congratulations Rusty  :2vrolijk_21:

I know for some, including myself it's an endurance thing, you never really know how far you can ride till you take a trip of this magnitude.

Marty
"Let the road go on forever and the party never end "

FLH91

• Senior CVO Member
    • MI

• CVO1: 2015 FLTRUSE
    • CVO2: 2014 FLSTNSE
    • CVO3: 2013 FLTRXSE2
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2014, 08:59:15 AM »

hell of a ride, Congrats!

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2014, 09:32:24 AM »

So I ride. I ride a lot. There are some valid reasons for using a trailer.

Let's say that you and another couple are going to leave from San Diego to go ride in Maine during the fall color season.
1. If you trailer 2 bikes together you can switch off driving and get there a lot quicker.
2. Even if you were only one couple, you get greater distance between gas stops on a long trip.
3. Some people are older (damn, it does happen) and driving 2500 or 3000 miles of slab just isn't that much fun.

Other examples,
1. You have a show bike (yes people do ride them) but you want to keep it clean and avoid chips from gravel thrown you on your fenders or covers
2. Your old lady wants to come along to the destination but doesn't enjoy riding the way you do. So you bring her along and let her sight see at the destination while you ride. Or she might handle a day ride and not a cross country ride.

My wife resembles that last example. She will do a day trip as long as we are back home in the evening. She won't ride long haul. So she usually doesn't end up on vacation with me. Sometimes I fly her out for a weekend. This last WC GTG, I flew her to San Francisco, we spend the weekend together, she flew home and I went to Carmel by the Sea.

... so why do you ride a 50CC, Saddlesore 1000 or a 1500/36  .. I am with the guy that said, to get your head out of everything else. I think about work way too much when I am not at work. I have found two things that take my mind off work and biking long distance is one of them.

Simon

Nothing wrong with utilizing a trailer from time to time. My wife only gets 1 week of vacation at a time so it's tough to plan trips that are a great distance from home. We are going to add a toy hauler/camper to load the bike up so we can push a lot further on the way out and back home. This will leave more time for the important stuff, like riding the bike at the desired destination.

We can't all be bikers I guess right Simon?  ;D :D

OP congrats on your accomplishment. If it was important to you that's all that matters.  :2vrolijk_21:

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

smkblwr

• Senior CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2014, 09:44:31 AM »

Congrats, glad it went well for ya
2018 RGU.
2018 FreeWheeler "Wifes"
IBA Member 45500

D-N-D

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • PA

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTKSE Limited / Moonlight Blue & Deep Sea Blue
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2014, 08:13:32 AM »

Nice !!! Congratulations glad it all when well.
DND

FLHTCUSE7

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2014, 02:01:16 PM »

Nicely done.

BritGuy

• 1K CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • BC

« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2014, 10:57:57 PM »

Just read through the posting. Thanks for taking the trouble to write this up. I don't think this is for me, but your experience is truly an inspiration to get out there on the bike and ride! Congratulations on your accomplishment.

TXGator

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

• CVO1: "JUSTICE" 2014 Jupiter Blue CVO Limited V&H Power Duals, 4.5" Hi Output Slipons SERT
    • CVO2: Non CVO 2015 Heritage Classic... Freedom Performance Racing True Duals, SERT
    • CVO3: My 16YO's first Harley... 2005 Sporty 883, Cobra Slash Cuts
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2014, 06:05:22 PM »

Congrats from Florida's First Coast..  AKA Jacksonville FL.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Page created in 0.238 seconds with 21 queries.