Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: pictures and filling in the mods on the profile  (Read 1899 times)

Billy

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2007 SERK
    • CVO2: 2014 SERK
pictures and filling in the mods on the profile
« on: December 30, 2006, 08:59:19 PM »

where do I find the directions on how to fill in poictures and mods on the profile. also how can i reduce the segapixels on my pictures to send them they are 5 megapixels now. thanks
2014 SERK Tribal Orange Wild one 501 apes Powder coated gloss black, Mustang Seat with backrest, King tour pack with smoked lights, LED aux lights, CD Dynamic front ringz, CD custom license plate with LED turns and brake light, Zumo 660 mounted on bar, Klock Werks 17 inch Flare windshield, Saddle bag guards, Added LED turn indicators in handle bar cover, Engine guard foot pegs

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: pictures and filling in the mods on the profil
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 09:02:30 PM »

where do I find the directions on how to fill in poictures and mods on the profile. also how can i reduce the segapixels on my pictures to send them they are 5 megapixels now. thanks
Click on the "Help" button top of page (next to "Home" button) and the section that says "Your Profile" will have that information.

Reducing the size of pictures requires you have a photo editing software on your computer.

[highlight]Update/Addition:[/highlight] While in the help section also look at the "Posting" section and click on "YaBBC Reference" that will show you the tags that you will need to know so you can add pictures in your signature.

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 09:06:39 PM by flhtcse2004 »
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 21 queries.