Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Glare Glare Glare  (Read 9532 times)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
Re: Glare Glare Glare
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2011, 05:18:11 PM »

mhammo, great 'before' and 'after' pics of the Glare spiderwebbing/removal.  I hope no one believed 103tHunDer's tongue in cheek comparison to that bee-attracting furniture polish, but......ya never know.  Which Glare products did you use, the knock-out, spider, and polish?  Or others?  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

mhammo

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2011, 05:45:21 PM »

mhammo, great 'before' and 'after' pics of the Glare spiderwebbing/removal.  I hope no one believed 103tHunDer's tongue in cheek comparison to that bee-attracting furniture polish, but......ya never know. Which Glare products did you use, the knock-out, spider, and polish?  Or others?  spyder

Yeah, I thought about using Pledge....but the wife unit used it all up :)

I did the 4 step process with Knock-Out, Micro-Polish, Spyder, then the 2 coats of Professional.  Literally not a single "spyder" web or scratch can be seen. As you can see in the pics the black paint is now basically a mirror. I am usually a skeptic but this stuff rocks!

I used it on the chrome as well and it shines as good as the paint does and even removed the carbon and discoloration from the end cap.

MH

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2011, 06:24:46 PM »

Im finding it easier to let the bike gain a patina of age...once a certain level of grime is on the bike, its hard to tell if it gets any dirtier.

This is why silver bikes rule...jussayinzall.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2011, 06:34:48 PM »

Im finding it easier to let the bike gain a patina of age...once a certain level of grime is on the bike, its hard to tell if it gets any dirtier.

This is why silver bikes rule...jussayinzall.
When it starts getting the amber haze in the silver in places, that's the Florida imposed 'rust' starting to bleed thru.....(as in my '72 Bug)....that's how I know. ;)  har.  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

hogasm

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2011, 07:25:08 PM »

Spydy when are you going to open up the I-95 "Glare Product Proper Application Center"

I will be one of your first school applicants....with a Federal grant of course :huepfenlol2:

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2011, 07:33:18 PM »

Spydy when are you going to open up the I-95 "Glare Product Proper Application Center"

I will be one of your first school applicants....with a Federal grant of course :huepfenlol2:
Can you still get a Federal Grant?  Thought the Feds were 'busted'.  :nervous: har.  spyder

hogasm

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2011, 08:40:27 PM »

I'll change my name to Jesus, claim to be illegal, and swear that I am broke.......no problems :2vrolijk_21:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 25 queries.