Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: On to the next quest....  (Read 2257 times)

WRE4U

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NC

• CVO1: 2012 Harley Davidson CVO Softail Convertible FLSTSE3
On to the next quest....
« on: March 03, 2018, 10:00:29 AM »

Hello all,
I have been reading and looking into most of all the threads regarding the 2012 Softail Convertible, have read most of them going back 7 years or more, and now have the utmost appreciation for all you owners who have gone before me!!

I really enjoy (love) this bike with it's quirky characteristics and all....mostly the uniqueness of the bike, the looks, and just about everything that it encompasses.  The one thing that I find helpful is you all are so willing to help with your knowledge and experience and it is very much appreciated.   As I have been going through all the threads, I find that I have been somewhat proactive to the situations that may or may not be associated with this bike.  I'm now on the hunt for a good seat and pillion for my passenger, and it seems as if the Corbin seat is the first choice.  As mentioned, some of these threads are a little dated....does anyone have some updates?   Is anyone looking to sell after market parts, a seat, or anything you may have if you have moved on to a different bike?

What I thought might be a good idea is to revive this Convertible thread, looking for useful information on a 6,7,and 8 year old bikes.  I read one thread where the poster wanted to know how many of these bikes were out there and unmolested....good reading for sure!  AND pictures are always welcomed!  Thanks to all for all your help and suggestions!! 
2012 Harley Davidson CVO Softail
Convertible  FLSTSE3

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 23 queries.