Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Black & Grey in UK  (Read 3246 times)

africa al

• Full CVO Member
  • Travel the road less travelled

• CVO1: CVO1 Black & Gold 2015
    • CVO2: CVO 2 Diamond Black & Slate Grey
    • CVO3: CVO 3 Sherwood Green & Aztec Black Road King SE6
Re: Black & Grey in UK
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2012, 06:50:55 AM »

Plasmadaddy,

You are right. Already have the parts picked out to collect when I arrive in Sturgis in August.! Still thinking about even changing the whole rear fender and doing away with Pignose light all together...... The quick cheap solution with Indicators is to remove and smoke them out.... quick & easy and best off all cheap as chips... But I like things done properly so will have to stump up the $$$$ to get the look that I want.

plasmadaddy

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: Kryptonite & Black Diamond Street Glide
    • The Rhythm Patrol
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2012, 03:36:24 AM »

Absolutely right  ;D

harleydave

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FXSTSSE 3
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2012, 10:46:31 AM »

Nice One   ;D ;D ;D

MooseAmos

• Full CVO Member
  • "Damn Few..."

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 - "Louie"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTI - "Harry"
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2012, 04:05:13 PM »

Plasmadaddy,

You are right. Already have the parts picked out to collect when I arrive in Sturgis in August.! Still thinking about even changing the whole rear fender and doing away with Pignose light all together...... The quick cheap solution with Indicators is to remove and smoke them out.... quick & easy and best off all cheap as chips... But I like things done properly so will have to stump up the $$$$ to get the look that I want.

Are you bringing your bike over the pond for Sturgis?!
- 2012 Black/Slate CVO Street Glide:  Rinehart True Duals; HD Supertuner; LED Headlight/Passing Lamps/Turn Signals; Zumo 665 GPS + XM; 8.5" Klock Werks Shield; Corbin Hollywood Solo; Detachable King TourPak; Heated Grips; etc.

- 2006 Vivid Black Heritage Softail:  SE Exhaust; HD Supertuner; Heavy Breather; Passing Lamps; Corbin Solo; Detachable Ghost Shield/Boss Leather Trunk + Saddle Bags; Lindby Twinbar; etc.

africa al

• Full CVO Member
  • Travel the road less travelled

• CVO1: CVO1 Black & Gold 2015
    • CVO2: CVO 2 Diamond Black & Slate Grey
    • CVO3: CVO 3 Sherwood Green & Aztec Black Road King SE6
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2012, 02:55:26 AM »

Heading into Chicago first, for a couple of days. Then flying to Denver, and picking up a bike from Eagle Riders. Riding up through the Badlands, Yellowstone etc, then heading to Deadwood / Sturgis for the Party !!...

To much expense and hassle to ship my own bike over. I would do it if I was going to be there for a 3 month period. Easier to hire  a bike for the 2 weeks...

MooseAmos

• Full CVO Member
  • "Damn Few..."

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 - "Louie"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTI - "Harry"
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2012, 08:59:40 AM »

Sounds like a great plan Al--enjoy!  Might even see you out there--my original home = St Louis so like you I'm headed there for a few days enroute to visit family then push on to Sturgis for the festivities...Cheers, Moose
- 2012 Black/Slate CVO Street Glide:  Rinehart True Duals; HD Supertuner; LED Headlight/Passing Lamps/Turn Signals; Zumo 665 GPS + XM; 8.5" Klock Werks Shield; Corbin Hollywood Solo; Detachable King TourPak; Heated Grips; etc.

- 2006 Vivid Black Heritage Softail:  SE Exhaust; HD Supertuner; Heavy Breather; Passing Lamps; Corbin Solo; Detachable Ghost Shield/Boss Leather Trunk + Saddle Bags; Lindby Twinbar; etc.

harleylimited

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2012, 07:20:00 PM »

i just put a set on my citrus orange SG , very nice looking bars and they are not as high as in the pix for some reason . The mirrors work perfect .

i also got a US rear fender with the tail lights and the wiring (total was about 900$) looks much nicer than the pig nose fender .

enjoy , very very nice looking bike

CJ

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 11 FLHXSE2
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2012, 08:47:59 AM »

Nice Ride  :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 21 queries.