Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Build # of each bike??  (Read 1712 times)

GRam

• Junior CVO Member
Build # of each bike??
« on: June 19, 2013, 02:59:50 PM »

Just curious how many of each RG were built for '13.
Everything I've read says about 3150 units. Is that of each colour scheme?
All three combined? If only 3150 total units, how many of each paint scheme
were produced?
Not really sure if there's any way of checking?? More curiosity than anything else lol...

G.

ultrarider123

Re: Build # of each bike??
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 03:16:00 PM »

That's always the question about this time of year.  Won't really know the total numbers until 2013 production has been completed.  That's normally the first of July.  The MoCo shuts down for a few weeks to tool up for the next model year.  There are a couple members here on the forum that make it their goal to decipher all the stats and numbers and in their kindness will post final numbers.  It's a lot of work but with their effort along with help from others, they come through for the rest of us.  Here's a link to the last update with all the production/color/sales location (i.e countries) numbers through 2012 to keep you going until the 2013 numbers have been posted.... :2vrolijk_21:

There are over 13 pages of posts on this link.  Thanks to Wrongway and WYD OPN for all this information:
http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=64681.msg1120200#msg1120200
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 02:43:10 PM by Haird »

wrayzor

• Full CVO Member
    • NV

• CVO1: 2013 Anniversary CVO RG #379
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 12:58:53 PM »

900 are in my color scheme!
2013 CVO Anniversary Road Glide #379

JONNIEROCK

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 11:05:59 AM »

What they did last year, on the CVO Road Glide is, Harley sends out an equal amount of bikes in each color to the dealers in the first quarter, then after that the dealers are allowed to order them in any color they want. So the most popular color will have the highest production numbers. Last year the white / Black had the highest production numbers, then the maple, and the blue had the least amount made.
        This year the number of  Anniversary models produced is 900, and I would say if you looked at the survey on here, you'll be able to figure out which one of the other two colors will have the next highest production numbers. As far as total production numbers, I had to wait till the December, then call Harley to see how many 2012 cvo RG's were made. They will gladly let you know how many of any bike was built
                                   Jonnierock                                   .                                                   

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 24 queries.