Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 299

Author Topic: Friday Beer Thread  (Read 733151 times)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
Re: Friday Beer Thread
« Reply #1470 on: May 02, 2008, 01:52:19 PM »

:cucumber:

Steve_G

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • SD

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTUSE Watermelon (traded)
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHTUSE3 Anniversary (traded)
    • CVO3: 2022 FLHTKSE Hightail Yellow
« Reply #1471 on: May 02, 2008, 02:05:02 PM »

:cucumber:
Good one, Miker!!
(Here I thought I had an original idea.  I was about to call the patent office!)  :bananarock:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies!

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #1472 on: May 02, 2008, 02:06:54 PM »

Good one, Miker!!
(Here I thought I had an original idea.  I was about to call the patent office!)  :bananarock:

I doubt it's DOT approved, but like Hoist says, the stickers are only $1!
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #1473 on: May 02, 2008, 02:06:57 PM »

Needs to be chrome

Steve_G

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • SD

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTUSE Watermelon (traded)
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHTUSE3 Anniversary (traded)
    • CVO3: 2022 FLHTKSE Hightail Yellow
« Reply #1474 on: May 02, 2008, 02:22:48 PM »

I wonder if we can get together and get the CVO patch painted on the front of that COOL beer holder helmet? 
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies!

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #1475 on: May 02, 2008, 07:30:38 PM »

This thread makes me thristy and it is Friday night...time to go get one...

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #1476 on: May 02, 2008, 09:17:21 PM »

I doubt it's DOT approved, but like Hoist says, the stickers are only $1!

Jim,

Better Drink a few high calorie Stouts tonight, your looking a little anorexic  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #1477 on: May 02, 2008, 11:01:17 PM »

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #1478 on: May 04, 2008, 10:07:20 AM »

Jim,

Better Drink a few high calorie Stouts tonight, your looking a little anorexic  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

I had 3 St. Pauli Girl Darks with a steak dinner Friday night.  Any improvement?

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #1479 on: May 04, 2008, 11:02:45 AM »

Woke up yesterday morning with a sore throat that felt like I had swallowed at least 3-4 beer bottle caps.  Dragged around & then decided I needed to ride anyway, since the weather was so perfect.  Did not figure out a route, riding buddy had called & could not go, so I just took off by myself.  Don't do that much anymore & when I do it's usually fun. No Particular Place To Go, and coincidentally that song hit the rotation on the MP3 early on.  Felt a little better, decided the Jester & I would contribute 200 miles of carbon footprint at least on the ride & then decided it was time to eat lunch.  Wheeled into a little "fast" food chicken place in the SW corner of Jawja, placed my order & I was #44.  Sat down & they called order #31.  Sometimes that would have given me the waitinginafitofsnits, but since I had started off feeling kinda peaked, as my Mom would have called it, figured the rest would do me good.  Watched them get 1 out of 3 orders wrong & in about 30 minutes my order was ready, and I was in the lucky 2/3 of correct orders.  Good food.

Was about 100 miles into our 200 mile trip to nowhere when I remembered a river road with some nice sweeping turns & headed that direction.  Just as I reached the area with the best turns, 3 poachers fellers in an old white/rust colored pickup appeared in front of me going about 25 mph.  I zoomed past them wondering if they had seen the movie Easy Rider & figured had shotguns since they were "sightseeing".  Just as I entered the first good turn, Think by 'retha Franklin comes on the MP3.  Now I'm smiling and leaning and having a darn good time straightening out the road in front of me.  Clouds are brewing, it's going to rain, so I headed home, put the bike up, wetted 'er down & got the bugs off & closed the garage door just as it started to rain.  Decided not to check the trash for beer bottle caps, since if I did not find any it would have explained my rocky start to what became a damn fine day....   :huepfenlol2:

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #1480 on: May 04, 2008, 11:17:36 AM »

Woke up yesterday morning with a sore throat that felt like I had swallowed at least 3-4 beer bottle caps.  Dragged around & then decided I needed to ride anyway, since the weather was so perfect.  Did not figure out a route, riding buddy had called & could not go, so I just took off by myself.  Don't do that much anymore & when I do it's usually fun. No Particular Place To Go, and coincidentally that song hit the rotation on the MP3 early on.  Felt a little better, decided the Jester & I would contribute 200 miles of carbon footprint at least on the ride & then decided it was time to eat lunch.  Wheeled into a little "fast" food chicken place in the SW corner of Jawja, placed my order & I was #44.  Sat down & they called order #31.  Sometimes that would have given me the waitinginafitofsnits, but since I had started off feeling kinda peaked, as my Mom would have called it, figured the rest would do me good.  Watched them get 1 out of 3 orders wrong & in about 30 minutes my order was ready, and I was in the lucky 2/3 of correct orders.  Good food.

Was about 100 miles into our 200 mile trip to nowhere when I remembered a river road with some nice sweeping turns & headed that direction.  Just as I reached the area with the best turns, 3 poachers fellers in an old white/rust colored pickup appeared in front of me going about 25 mph.  I zoomed past them wondering if they had seen the movie Easy Rider & figured had shotguns since they were "sightseeing".  Just as I entered the first good turn, Think by 'retha Franklin comes on the MP3.  Now I'm smiling and leaning and having a darn good time straightening out the road in front of me.  Clouds are brewing, it's going to rain, so I headed home, put the bike up, wetted 'er down & got the bugs off & closed the garage door just as it started to rain.  Decided not to check the trash for beer bottle caps, since if I did not find any it would have explained my rocky start to what became a damn fine day....   :huepfenlol2:
Sounds as if all ended well Mike  :drink: :2vrolijk_21: We took the liberty of making a run to my favorite micro-brewery. Decided on a growler of http://middleagesbrewing.com/content/view/68/ and http://middleagesbrewing.com/content/view/61/ and plan on taking no prisoners by the end of business today.  :drink: :drink: :drink:  :huepfenlol2:

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #1481 on: May 04, 2008, 11:31:53 AM »

good trip Iski!  It's looking like the clouds are breaking up right now to at least a high cover.  Only problem is it's 50 and windy out.  Some things are just worth it and I may sneak out for 30-40 miles to no where!

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #1482 on: May 04, 2008, 11:32:16 AM »

Sounds as if all ended well Mike  :drink: :2vrolijk_21: We took the liberty of making a run to my favorite micro-brewery. Decided on a growler of http://middleagesbrewing.com/content/view/68/ and http://middleagesbrewing.com/content/view/61/ and plan on taking no prisoners by the end of business today.  :drink: :drink: :drink:  :huepfenlol2:

Howie, looks like you had a better day than me!  Great looking brewery. :2vrolijk_21:  Gotta visit that place someday.....

No beer yesterday, since I just did not have the stomach for it.  Today will be a better day, I hope.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #1483 on: May 04, 2008, 11:34:01 AM »

good trip Iski!  It's looking like the clouds are breaking up right now to at least a high cover.  Only problem is it's 50 and windy out.  Some things are just worth it and I may sneak out for 30-40 miles to no where!

Passed on a 200 mile ride with friends today to a great little restaurant since I had the same beer bottle cap throat when I woke up.  Feeling better now - temps in the 80s & no rain.

Have fun on your ride!

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #1484 on: May 04, 2008, 11:37:13 AM »

Passed on a 200 mile ride with friends today to a great little restaurant since I had the same beer bottle cap throat when I woke up.  Feeling better now - temps in the 80s & no rain.

Have fun on your ride!
I understand a VSOP or better Congac is very good for the bottle cap in the throat problem.
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 299

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 22 queries.