Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 299

Author Topic: Friday Beer Thread  (Read 732966 times)

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM#9.51 and a half .3
Re: Friday Beer Thread
« Reply #1815 on: July 15, 2008, 07:17:53 PM »

I buy this , cut $1 BILLION in cost and keep quality the same. Must be a chit load of fat in over head or some one is full of chit ! :nixweiss:
If your not liven on the edge , your taking up to much space!

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #1816 on: July 15, 2008, 10:00:27 PM »

Suppose they could just add more water to their light beers & cut 1/2 billion or so $$, and nobody would be able to tell the difference.

:huepfenlol2:

Hope they don't cut back on feeding the Clydesdales, if they get too skinny they won't be able to pull the wagons anymore..... :(
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #1817 on: July 15, 2008, 10:32:32 PM »

I went to a local music festival this last weekend and we had some great seats with a beer vendor literally right behind us, all I had to do was reach back hand them a five and they could hand me a beer, but when I found out all they were stocking was Bud products  :puke: I got out of my seat and walked 200 yrds. out of the main concert area back to a separate Beer Garden to get a quality beer for a Buck More and 4 0z less.

At this point in my life its all about quality not quantity  :2vrolijk_21: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #1818 on: July 16, 2008, 07:09:29 AM »

At this point in my life its all about quality not quantity  :2vrolijk_21: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Amen to that.

:2vrolijk_21:

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #1819 on: July 16, 2008, 08:00:18 AM »

Amen to that.

:2vrolijk_21:

Nige

Another amen brother-eagles!

Not inclined to drink the quantities I used to - so now I enjoy the taste of it more than I did in the past.   :2vrolijk_21:

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #1820 on: July 16, 2008, 01:40:28 PM »

Another amen brother-eagles!

Not inclined to drink the quantities I used to - so now I enjoy the taste of it more than I did in the past.   :2vrolijk_21:

Ditto that.  I did a 100 mile ride last evening along Lake Ontario and the Niagara River.  I ended up at a BBQ place sitting outside and had two PERFECT Stella Artios watching the sun set over the Niagara Gorge.  Gorgeous ride home in the dark with my daughter.  I did, however, look very forward to the Jack Daniels Green Label, neat, when I got home. ahhh.  I think I even saw the old ladder truck that Porthole posted a picture of last month on his ride through the area.  It was so clear I could see Toronto across the lake (about 35 miles).
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #1821 on: July 16, 2008, 05:06:26 PM »

Ditto that.  I did a 100 mile ride last evening along Lake Ontario and the Niagara River.  I ended up at a BBQ place sitting outside and had two PERFECT Stella Artios watching the sun set over the Niagara Gorge.  Gorgeous ride home in the dark with my daughter.  I did, however, look very forward to the Jack Daniels Green Label, neat, when I got home. ahhh.  I think I even saw the old ladder truck that Porthole posted a picture of last month on his ride through the area.  It was so clear I could see Toronto across the lake (about 35 miles).

A fine ride & even better shared with your daughter, Jim.  A couple of good brewskis like Stella make a good ride a better one. Of course none of the BBQ joints around here would even know what Stella is & many of them don't serve beer either.  May be because they are still in Reconstruction mode after the South lost the War of Northern Aggression Civil War?

Sean M Cary

« Reply #1822 on: July 16, 2008, 05:09:16 PM »

A fine ride & even better shared with your daughter, Jim.  A couple of good brewskis like Stella make a good ride a better one. Of course none of the BBQ joints around here would even know what Stella is & many of them don't serve beer either.  May be because they are still in Reconstruction mode after the South lost the War of Northern Aggression Civil War?

Hell, I had a Stella in Qatar last year!  Got to leave Iraq for a conference - 3 beers a night.  Last night we went to Al Udied Air Base, they were a bit laxer with the three beers and it was our last night before returning to Fallujah....  Air Force bro's hooked us up!  They have the best looking women in all the services, and they all run around in PT gear.   :mango:

BalDeagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #1823 on: July 16, 2008, 05:15:08 PM »

Good stuff the Stella Artois I always have a supply in my beer fridge.

The Stella brewers have just launched a new one over here - only 4% ABV but very tasty.

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #1824 on: July 16, 2008, 05:19:51 PM »

Hell, I had a Stella in Qatar last year!  Got to leave Iraq for a conference - 3 beers a night.  Last night we went to Al Udied Air Base, they were a bit laxer with the three beers and it was our last night before returning to Fallujah....  Air Force bro's hooked us up!  They have the best looking women in all the services, and they all run around in PT gear.   :mango:

I can get Stella at the grocery store & even Costco keeps it in stock.  BBQ joints in plantation country, if they even have beer, usually have the typical Dreck, Dreck Light, & Lite (dreck).  Maybe Yuengling if their beer vendor sells it cheap to them......

3 beers a night is not too bad, but figure in Iraq you have time for a helluva lot more than that sometimes. Any pics of those chicks in PT gear?  For educational purposes, of course.   :nixweiss:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #1825 on: July 16, 2008, 05:21:25 PM »

Good stuff the Stella Artois I always have a supply in my beer fridge.

The Stella brewers have just launched a new one over here - only 4% ABV but very tasty.

Will be at a beer & wine purveyor tomorrow, Nige, & will look for that Petermans based on your comments.

BalDeagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #1826 on: July 16, 2008, 06:26:11 PM »

Will be at a beer & wine purveyor tomorrow, Nige, & will look for that Petermans based on your comments.

Don't think you will find it Mike as it has only just been launched in Europe. Let me know how you get on.

:drink:

Nige

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander

Sean M Cary

« Reply #1827 on: July 16, 2008, 06:28:39 PM »

I can get Stella at the grocery store & even Costco keeps it in stock.  BBQ joints in plantation country, if they even have beer, usually have the typical Dreck, Dreck Light, & Lite (dreck).  Maybe Yuengling if their beer vendor sells it cheap to them......

3 beers a night is not too bad, but figure in Iraq you have time for a helluva lot more than that sometimes. Any pics of those chicks in PT gear?  For educational purposes, of course.   :nixweiss:

We were allowed two beers in Iraq this year for the USMC Birthday - but other then that, no alcohol in theater...

Qatar is a R&R location - and the CENTCOM forward HQ.  Was deployed there back in 04.

No pics...but I do have this one.

BalDeagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #1828 on: July 16, 2008, 06:30:26 PM »

Maybe these guys advertising Shires Best Bitter will float your boat.

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander

Sean M Cary

« Reply #1829 on: July 16, 2008, 06:33:25 PM »

We were allowed two beers in Iraq this year for the USMC Birthday - but other then that, no alcohol in theater...

Qatar is a R&R location - and the CENTCOM forward HQ.  Was deployed there back in 04.

No pics...but I do have this one.

And this one - the Red Skin Cheerleaders.  Funny story...  Chow hall full of Army types, a Marine table...  They come out with their trays, scan the room and head right for the table of Marines.   :mango:
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 299

Page created in 0.178 seconds with 22 queries.