Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 299

Author Topic: Friday Beer Thread  (Read 733410 times)

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
Re: Friday Beer Thread
« Reply #2130 on: August 22, 2008, 09:55:35 PM »

yo mike,

you stayin high and dry down there, that storm looks fo' ugly  bro!

Mean Manalishi Double I.P.A.  tonight  :drink:

« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 08:52:00 PM by EAGLE1 »
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #2131 on: August 23, 2008, 07:02:06 AM »

yo mike,

you stayin high and dry down there, that storm looks fo' ugly  bro!

Mean Manalishi Double I.P.A.  tonight  :drink:

A few spitters but nothing major here in Hotlanta, Eagle1.  We are heading out in a few for Nashville.

Back home we had overnight guests - some of our friends power was out so the wife invited them & their dog over for what probably was a heckuva hurricane party.

:pepper:

Must remember to check Patron supplies when I get back home next week.......
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #2132 on: August 24, 2008, 12:17:53 AM »

A few spitters but nothing major here in Hotlanta, Eagle1.  We are heading out in a few for Nashville.

Back home we had overnight guests - some of our friends power was out so the wife invited them & their dog over for what probably was a heckuva hurricane party.

:pepper:

Must remember to check Patron supplies when I get back home next week.......

word!  I hated when I would go away on business trips for three to four days, and my ole lady would take out a 5 gal Corney Keg of 8% Homebrew   :o  :drink:
my luck, I married The girl that could out drink me of my beer  :'(  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #2133 on: August 24, 2008, 07:00:04 AM »

word!  I hated when I would go away on business trips for three to four days, and my ole lady would take out a 5 gal Corney Keg of 8% Homebrew   :o  :drink:
my luck, I married The girl that could out drink me of my beer  :'(  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

We keep a good stock of Patron Silver.  Also some Patron Anjejo & Reposado.  Plus some Platinum which is for sipping purposes only.  As long as she sticks to the Silver I don't care but using Platinum for margaritas...  :'( :o :'(

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #2134 on: August 24, 2008, 08:00:43 AM »

Holy Crap!  :o  That's exactly why I stopped home brewing.  I couldn't keep up.  I came home and found my Harp Lager clone half gone (before the 6 month lagering had completed, I even fermented it in my garage fridge for 2 weeks in April with the power off to keep it at 50-ish degrees).  I hadn't even had ONE yet, it wasn't ready.
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #2135 on: August 25, 2008, 11:52:08 PM »

Had this Pale Ale today.  Not bad - reminded me of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale (not as good as SN - but ok).

Added benefit was telling river burning stories to my fellow beer drinking buddies.    :drink: :drink: :drink:

Sean M Cary

« Reply #2136 on: August 26, 2008, 06:29:13 AM »

We keep a good stock of Patron Silver.  Also some Patron Anjejo & Reposado.  Plus some Platinum which is for sipping purposes only.  As long as she sticks to the Silver I don't care but using Platinum for margaritas...  :'( :o :'(

ouch...  my wife knows better then to mess with my rum.  Gots me a good un   :bananarock: :bananarock:

Sean

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #2137 on: August 26, 2008, 06:49:57 AM »

ouch...  my wife knows better then to mess with my rum.  Gots me a good un   :bananarock: :bananarock:

Sean

My wife knows better on the tequila, too. And she's a good un - usually she is quite content to sip her wine.  It is a rare occurrence, but with rain for several days due to a hurricane/tropical storm with  house guests who have no power at their home, emergency tequila drinkages sometimes occur. 

Will need to restock the beer supplies when I get home, maybe.     :drink:

Sean M Cary

« Reply #2138 on: August 26, 2008, 06:51:00 AM »

My wife knows better on the tequila, too. And she's a good un - usually she is quite content to sip her wine.  It is a rare occurrence, but with rain for several days due to a hurricane/tropical storm with  house guests who have no power at their home, emergency tequila drinkages sometimes occur. 

Will need to restock the beer supplies when I get home, maybe.     :drink:

So with the Federal Disaster declared, maybe you can get a low interest loan to replenish???  Gotta be creative.

Spike

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 vrscse-sold
    • CVO2: 07 flhrse
« Reply #2139 on: August 26, 2008, 09:43:39 AM »

I hate that I don't have a pic of the bottle beacuse I don't drink Bud Lite, but here in K-town the Bud Lites have orange beer bottles with white laces on them for the start of football season. Is Bud promoting football season in other states with their team colors or has anyone even seen this? They did it last year and sold out so they have done it again this year.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #2140 on: August 26, 2008, 09:46:12 AM »

Sean

I keep Schmoops in good highland single malts and she leaves all my other stuff alone...
You do not want my bill from the packy for a month, I know this...

Sean M Cary

« Reply #2141 on: August 26, 2008, 10:18:51 AM »

You can also access your Order History directly from your account page on our website.

You have ordered the following items:

Sku   Qty  Product                                                                Price
131815  1  Diplomatico Rum Reserve 80 750ml                                       20.99

so I couldn't wait until we go to Florida in Oct...  I really don't need this.

Oh well...more room in the car when I DO go to FL in Oct.

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #2142 on: August 26, 2008, 10:23:03 AM »

You can also access your Order History directly from your account page on our website.

You have ordered the following items:

Sku   Qty  Product                                                                Price
131815  1  Diplomatico Rum Reserve 80 750ml                                       20.99

so I couldn't wait until we go to Florida in Oct...  I really don't need this.

Oh well...more room in the car when I DO go to FL in Oct.

Online liquor sales?  what's the site?
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

Sean M Cary

« Reply #2143 on: August 26, 2008, 10:30:31 AM »

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #2144 on: August 26, 2008, 10:31:15 AM »

Good price on the Dip...it is good, the bottle is small, you'll drink it before you get back to Fla

I can get plenty, no worries, let me put it another way.....part of the packies monthly order is my order...

If you can find some Illisione cigars, give them a shot, tasty and they make an "A" stick.

http://silocigars.com/cigars-illusione-cigars-c-314_340.html
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 299

Page created in 0.206 seconds with 22 queries.