Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 299

Author Topic: Friday Beer Thread  (Read 733436 times)

Sean M Cary

Re: Friday Beer Thread
« Reply #2160 on: September 02, 2008, 08:08:19 AM »

Oh yeah - Gator Whiskey

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #2161 on: September 02, 2008, 08:15:20 AM »

Are you always this ponderous? 

What girls school are the Gators going to destroy at Hogtown this weekend?

Sean M Cary

« Reply #2162 on: September 02, 2008, 08:18:10 AM »

Are you always this ponderous? 

What girls school are the Gators going to destroy at Hogtown this weekend?

Can't spell SCUM without UM... 

Then onto the VOLS...who lost to UCLA!!

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #2163 on: September 02, 2008, 09:00:32 AM »

Oh thats right you guys get to beat up Divi1 school, I have the same general feeling for UM, they have lost a lot since the Luther Cambell and the Wu Tang Clan days as far as entertainment goes........ :D

Sean M Cary

« Reply #2164 on: September 02, 2008, 09:33:41 AM »

Oh thats right you guys get to beat up Divi1 school, I have the same general feeling for UM, they have lost a lot since the Luther Cambell and the Wu Tang Clan days as far as entertainment goes........ :D

Don't matter where they are ranked, always a tough game and I always take EXTREME pleasure in gloating a win...same with Tenn, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, LSU, Auburn...pretty much the entire SEC and southern ACC.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #2165 on: September 02, 2008, 09:41:59 AM »

They well destroy the canes, game over by the half...
Bama and that weasel Saban.  I will even root for the Gators for a severe bootstomping.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #2166 on: September 02, 2008, 09:47:15 AM »

Mike - (iski)

Hope your enjoying the fun. May want to make note to self: make stop on the ride home and pick up unused FEMA trailer.......

just in case.  :huepfenjump3:   :drink: 

Ride safe

Howie

Howie,

Thanks. Since the hurricane did not hit here, I feel disenfranchised as well as cheated by promised Global Warming destruction & horrifications.  A nice $4 million dollar "trailer" on Captiva Island would make me feel somewhat less disenfranchised.  Ride home Sunday was 953 miles in 17 hours to beat a hurricane that was not here.  No beer consumed, either.

Mike
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #2167 on: September 02, 2008, 09:53:01 AM »

Gaaa! No beer....

I put in 2 toilets yesterday and drank 8 Lagunitas, then used said toilets, 1 pee in each..

There are plenty cones of horrification to go around..We are about to be blown by hanna...

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #2168 on: September 02, 2008, 09:56:47 AM »

Mike,

sorry we missed you at the Lakefront Fish fry, we had a great turn out and everone was looking forward to meeting you, I even made name tags for everyone  :2vrolijk_21:

Eagle1 - apologies about missing the parties.  I was ride leader (about 5 to 11 bikes at 1 time or another of our rolling caravan) & as such got to pick which HD service dept.the HD of our group that was broken at the time got ridden to to be fixed.  Most of the time, one of the Harleys was limping along for 1 reason or another.  I am fairly familiar with the shops at House of Harley as well as Milwaukee HD now though.  Did not allow time for what I had planned (CVO GTGs) however.  My bike has electrical gremlins that must be exorcised by a magic spell of some sort since techs seem mystified by them at present. The sporadic electric shocks on my left thumb are not exactly reassuring while riding.

Got home @ 12 midnight early Mon. morning & was too tired even to drink beer yesterday.  Was looking forward to meeting everyone - saw a few at the HOG Harelyworld day Thursday @ Miller's.

Good pic of me on the name tag though.  You captured my true likeness.   :2vrolijk_21:

Mike

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #2169 on: September 02, 2008, 10:00:47 AM »

Gaaa! No beer....

I put in 2 toilets yesterday and drank 8 Lagunitas, then used said toilets, 1 pee in each..

There are plenty cones of horrification to go around..We are about to be blown by hanna...

Was too tired to even let out a good "Gaaaaa".  The cones of horrification have overlapped until the entire southern US semi-civilized world may get blown by big wet storms.  My hurricane condom idea went nowhere.

Coincidentally, I was on 2 toilets yesterday myself.  Not at the same time though.

Sean M Cary

« Reply #2170 on: September 02, 2008, 10:06:47 AM »

Gaaa! No beer....

there's another on deck behind hanna

Sean M Cary

« Reply #2171 on: September 02, 2008, 10:07:23 AM »

They well destroy the canes, game over by the half...
Bama and that weasel Saban.  I will even root for the Gators for a severe bootstomping.

no Bama regular season - SEC championship maybe? 

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #2172 on: September 02, 2008, 10:09:21 AM »

Yup, but think of the lobster crawl that is comin along after these storms, even a slug like me will be picking them up off the beach...A guy here at work "caught" a bug at the boynton inlet last week. Mangrove snappers all around too...The storms suck but the fishin after is killer.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #2173 on: September 02, 2008, 10:12:55 AM »

there's another on deck behind hanna

It's Ike, without the Tina Turner Review.  Gottsa watch out for Ike, read he was a hard hitter.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #2174 on: September 02, 2008, 10:15:53 AM »

Budda bump debump! Tish!
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 299

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 20 queries.