Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 299

Author Topic: Friday Beer Thread  (Read 733298 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Friday Beer Thread
« Reply #2175 on: September 02, 2008, 10:20:45 AM »

That high hat emphasis at the end makes all the difference.

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #2176 on: September 02, 2008, 10:22:53 AM »

Thanks you ,thank you. Ladies and germs...

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #2177 on: September 02, 2008, 10:59:17 AM »

Binx collects pigs! (I collect Hogs! ;D ;)) My daughter found this and gave her a bottle for the label. Any good though? :confused5:

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 11:22:33 AM by Hoist! »
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Sean M Cary

« Reply #2178 on: September 02, 2008, 11:08:37 AM »

Yup, but think of the lobster crawl that is comin along after these storms, even a slug like me will be picking them up off the beach...A guy here at work "caught" a bug at the boynton inlet last week. Mangrove snappers all around too...The storms suck but the fishin after is killer.

yeah, something with the low pressure

Sean M Cary

« Reply #2179 on: September 02, 2008, 11:41:42 AM »

:2vrolijk_21:

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #2180 on: September 02, 2008, 11:45:26 AM »

Binx collects pigs! (I collect Hogs! ;D ;)) My daughter found this and gave her a bottle for the label. Any good though? :confused5:

Hoist! 8)

I wonder if is made with mexican water????

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #2181 on: September 02, 2008, 11:58:57 AM »

Here's a good one from one of our local breweries, Doggie Style dry hopped Pale Ale from Flying Dog.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #2182 on: September 02, 2008, 12:03:02 PM »

I have enjoyed all of the flying dog breweries offerings...  :2vrolijk_21:

Sean M Cary

« Reply #2183 on: September 02, 2008, 12:03:57 PM »

Here's a good one from one of our local breweries, Doggie Style dry hopped Pale Ale from Flying Dog.

Bitch in heat wheat...another classic.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #2184 on: September 02, 2008, 01:12:27 PM »

Hoist! 8)

Looks like good ratings from this website, Howie.

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/red-pig-mexican-ale/82854/1966/

"Commercial Description:
This hand-crafted micro-brew is produced by the same brewery as Mexicali Beer. It is a deep coppery-red in colour and is very aromatic with intensely floral hops and a lightly sweet and malty flavour. This full-bodied ale offers a very pleasant high bitterness, with smooth sweet malt character, creamy head with good carbonation, and with an excellent bittersweet finish."

After the Germans invaded Mexico, they decided to make some good beer.  The rest is <burp>  history.

Mike

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #2185 on: September 02, 2008, 01:14:57 PM »

Looks like good ratings from this website, Howie.

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/red-pig-mexican-ale/82854/1966/

"Commercial Description:
This hand-crafted micro-brew is produced by the same brewery as Mexicali Beer. It is a deep coppery-red in colour and is very aromatic with intensely floral hops and a lightly sweet and malty flavour. This full-bodied ale offers a very pleasant high bitterness, with smooth sweet malt character, creamy head with good carbonation, and with an excellent bittersweet finish."

After the Germans invaded Mexico, they decided to make some good beer.  The rest is <burp>  history.

Mike

HeHe!!! Cool, I might have to refrigerate it and just leave her the empty then for her collection!!! :drink: ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #2186 on: September 02, 2008, 01:17:51 PM »

HeHe!!! Cool, I might have to refrigerate it and just leave her the empty then for her collection!!! :drink: ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)

Good plan!

I saw this Red Pig beer somewhere - may have been a Total Wine Store.  Will check it out if I can find it. 

Empty beer bottles are better for collections - sad seeing old beer in bottles that is no longer drinkable.

Mike

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #2187 on: September 02, 2008, 01:20:48 PM »

Very sad indeed...

hunter

• Elite CVO Member
  • Have rifle, will travel

• CVO1: 2008 SERK, Black & Silver with RH TD
« Reply #2188 on: September 02, 2008, 01:48:07 PM »

Hoist! 8)
You can at least fill it up with gingerale for her ...
Lack of money is the source of all evils.

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #2189 on: September 02, 2008, 07:29:17 PM »

Eagle1 - apologies about missing the parties.  I was ride leader (about 5 to 11 bikes at 1 time or another of our rolling caravan) & as such got to pick which HD service dept.the HD of our group that was broken at the time got ridden to to be fixed.  Most of the time, one of the Harleys was limping along for 1 reason or another.  I am fairly familiar with the shops at House of Harley as well as Milwaukee HD now though.  Did not allow time for what I had planned (CVO GTGs) however.  My bike has electrical gremlins that must be exorcised by a magic spell of some sort since techs seem mystified by them at present. The sporadic electric shocks on my left thumb are not exactly reassuring while riding.

Got home @ 12 midnight early Mon. morning & was too tired even to drink beer yesterday.  Was looking forward to meeting everyone - saw a few at the HOG Harelyworld day Thursday @ Miller's.

Good pic of me on the name tag though.  You captured my true likeness.   :2vrolijk_21:

Mike

Sorry to here of your woes, you sure there isn't an Iron butt mode on the bike, and the electric shocks are to make sure you stay awake on those 17 hr rides   :D

Everyone we talked to regretted going to Miller park, the lines for everthing were an hr+ long, and getting in and out was ridiculous. I'm kinda glad we didn't have time to fit that in, made for an easy day, go to the museum, take a bunch of pic's, cruze to the Ale House, Drink, Eat And Drink somemore  :drink: :drink:  :drink:

Glad you made it back safe  :2vrolijk_21:  we will have to smack mugs another time  :beerchug:
Toes in the water, ass in the sand
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 299

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 21 queries.