Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 299

Author Topic: Friday Beer Thread  (Read 732840 times)

Jbbrown73

• Elite CVO Member
    • IL

• CVO1: 2015 CVO RG Ultra
    • CVO2: 2002 FLHRSEI (Brandywine)
Re: Friday Beer Thread
« Reply #2745 on: November 23, 2008, 08:53:36 AM »

Was the guy mad you were messing with his beer?

No, 2 or 3 boats all left about the same time, and there in the middle of the open beach was the lonely beer left stuck in the sand. 
Carterville, (Southern) Illinois (that would be 350 miles south of Chicago)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #2746 on: November 24, 2008, 08:32:46 AM »

Compared to those Hennessy's, this tequila is reasonably priced (it is excellent!)

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #2747 on: November 24, 2008, 09:26:45 AM »

The perfect game for this thread.

http://www.wagenschenke.ch/index_site.htm

:drink:

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #2748 on: November 24, 2008, 01:58:57 PM »

Compared to those Hennessy's, this tequila is reasonably priced (it is excellent!)

Ok, Ok I will offer to take one for the team and give it a try.... if I have to  :nixweiss:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #2749 on: November 24, 2008, 02:04:59 PM »

Ok, Ok I will offer to take one for the team and give it a try.... if I have to  :nixweiss:

Whatta guy, Howie!   :2vrolijk_21:

Usually about $200 or so

http://www.gordonswine.com/contentmgr/showdetails.php/id/34

It's sippin' tequila & it is excellent!  Bottles are crystal, of course.

For margaritas we use the Patron Silver or Anjejo & occasionally the Reposado.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #2750 on: November 24, 2008, 10:05:01 PM »

You haven't had Tequilla till you've had some of Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo. Incredible.

B B

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #2751 on: November 24, 2008, 10:15:02 PM »

You haven't had Tequilla till you've had some of Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo. Incredible.

B B

Have you ever had Patron Silver?  That is some of the smoothest Tequila I've ever tasted.   :2vrolijk_21:

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #2752 on: November 24, 2008, 10:27:54 PM »

Have you ever had Patron Silver?  That is some of the smoothest Tequila I've ever tasted.   :2vrolijk_21:

Have drank Patron in every variance made. Beagle keeps several bottles on his shelf all the time and I say with all honesty, they do not hold a candle to Sammy Hagar's finest. Try some and you'll be a believer.

B B

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #2753 on: November 24, 2008, 10:31:07 PM »

Have drank Patron in every variance made. Beagle keeps several bottles on his shelf all the time and I say with all honesty, they do not hold a candle to Sammy Hagar's finest. Try some and you'll be a believer.

B B

That I'll do BB, that's gotta be some fine Tequila.   :2vrolijk_21:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Jbbrown73

• Elite CVO Member
    • IL

• CVO1: 2015 CVO RG Ultra
    • CVO2: 2002 FLHRSEI (Brandywine)
« Reply #2754 on: November 24, 2008, 11:15:07 PM »

I've had hagar's finest, and yes it's worth the price!!!
Carterville, (Southern) Illinois (that would be 350 miles south of Chicago)

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #2755 on: November 24, 2008, 11:28:16 PM »

I haven't had a drop of Spirits since my college days over 20 yrs ago. Kinda lost the taste for da chit and never looked back. One night after getting the evening started on a fresh batch of shrooms I was feeling no pain and quite invincible, after few hours of heavy pounding I had convinced myself that this bottle of Everclear I was holding was just a harmless bottle of water. two blood transfusions later they said they finally got my Blood/Alcohol level below .4 and that I might actually live. Ive never touched anything but beer ever since. :drink:  :2vrolijk_21:  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #2756 on: November 25, 2008, 06:37:36 AM »

I haven't had a drop of Spirits since my college days over 20 yrs ago. Kinda lost the taste for da chit and never looked back. One night after getting the evening started on a fresh batch of shrooms I was feeling no pain and quite invincible, after few hours of heavy pounding I had convinced myself that this bottle of Everclear I was holding was just a harmless bottle of water. two blood transfusions later they said they finally got my Blood/Alcohol level below .4 and that I might actually live. Ive never touched anything but beer ever since. :drink:  :2vrolijk_21:  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
You survived putting the bottle to your head and pulling the trigger.  So many don't.  :'( spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #2757 on: November 25, 2008, 08:15:46 AM »

I can't even begin to imagine the hangover from that.  How much do you remember?  I've got to think there has to be a two days of fuzzy memory.
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #2758 on: November 25, 2008, 10:54:54 AM »

B B

BB,

Have drunk (dual meaning here) Cabo Wabo & it is a good tequila.  Most 100% agave tequilas are good tequilas, and they vary in flavor like other liquors.  I prefer the 100% agave vs the mixto versions.  The mixtos were a prime source of hangovers in my wasted youth.

This topic could quickly become similar to bike waxes - I (or anybody) mention a brand I really like or I do not like & somebody else swears it's the best stuff ever or not so good.  Whether its a silver (which we use for margaritas) a reposado or an anjejo we use for sipping, or that aged triple distilled Patron Platinum (the best I have sipped so far) I like tequila.  And tequila likes me.

Have heard there is a special variety of Cabo Wabo - limited production - have not tried it yet. 

Link to one websites idea of tequila & varieties:
http://cocktails.about.com/od/spirits/p/tqla_tme.htm

Have not really researched mezcals except to eat the worm & not throw up or fall down or do both at the same time which is funny to watch but no fun for the guy/gal on the ground.  Need to get to Mexico to do mezcal research sometime.  That's where I did a lot of my tequila "research".

Anyway, some of the biker bars have great tequila & tequila shots are traditional for birthdays.  Not sure the board needs a thread on it though....

Mike

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #2759 on: November 25, 2008, 11:00:57 AM »

Glad you got to a hospital.  Otherwise you would not have likely lived to ride & post here, and the board would be much duller without you. 

In my wasted youth Everclear was an ingredient in a variety of hurl inducing punches that we would drink & then hurl after drinking too much.  Many years ago.  Also remember a cheerleader that snuck a bottle of Everclear on a bus once that ended in hurling also. 
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 299

Page created in 0.171 seconds with 22 queries.