Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2015 CVO Street Glide  (Read 2053 times)

WolfCVO

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

2015 CVO Street Glide
« on: October 05, 2022, 10:05:38 AM »

I bought my '15 CVO in March 2022. It had 41k miles on it. Well serviced and looked showroom new. The owner happens to be a salesman for HD. I took it in for 45k and now the 50k tune up. Bought the ESP, warrenty protection plan. Glad I did. $1800 so far on the 50k tune up. I pay only $50.
The main reason I'm writing is that the warehouse has the parts needed. First ship date was 21 Sep. Then to 26 Sep now the "Anticipated" ship date was yesterday. (Need to call and check) So the bike has been in the shop since 30 Aug. Wtf! If someone needs a part, ship the dam thing.
Also have your primary bearing checked out. I now need a transmission, bearings, and clutch, etc. HAVE THE BEARINGS CHECKED!! HYDRO CLUTCH. Wish I could change it to cable clutch. Now going through withdrawals for wind therepy. I just feel I'm getting mislead on part shipping. And every other excuse they give me., Keep you posted..

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.
Re: 2015 CVO Street Glide
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2022, 11:31:24 AM »

Welcome WolfCVO. Sorry for your plight. Supply chain issues have plagued most manufacturers. Have you tried searching online for the parts you need? Dealer often only buys from H-D and then charges you retail. You might be able to find better prices... Good luck.

You might want to go to the New Member Introduction board and introduce yourself.  :coolblue:

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

Ironhorse

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2006 SE Ultra
    • CVO2: 2018 GoldWing DCT Airbag
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2022, 01:46:00 PM »

Welcome.  What part of California are you located? 
"But men are men, the best sometimes forget" Shakespeare, Othello Act 2, Scene 3

WolfCVO

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2022, 10:17:36 AM »

Southern CA. San Diego

WolfCVO

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2022, 10:22:01 AM »

I still haven't been told all parts that are needed. On the phone very vague. It's not like I don't know what he's talking about. Been riding over 30 years. Most work I do myself. But have ESP so let them do the work. But finding parts would be better than not riding.

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 21 queries.