Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Myrtle Beach Bike Week  (Read 859 times)

FUZZNUTS

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
Myrtle Beach Bike Week
« on: January 02, 2008, 09:22:26 AM »

First off to all Happy New Year............That being said............I'm riding from PA to M.B. Most likely doing the most easterly routes barrier islands..... ect...........I'll probably leave the 7th or 8th of May. Is there anyone else here on the right coast considering the same ride or route. I don't mind doing this myself but it's always nice to have company. I'm meeting a few friends down there that are renting a house for the week. I'll be heading north the 18th probably the doing the western interior of the states going north heading towards Blue Ridge pkwy on the return. If anyone is interested e-mail me.
                                                                                                                                                                               Rich
Someday's you hit them like Jack Nicklaus and someday's like Jack Ass

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Myrtle Beach Bike Week
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 05:53:24 PM »

Looks like at least 2 couples from Tallahassee will be making the trip to the MB Spring Rally.  Will be riding up through Georgia - a night in either Brunswick or Savannah on May 9 - then to MB for the entire week.  Also planning a ride while there through the Outer Banks sometime mid-week.

Currently looking for a house or condo to rent for the week. 

Anybody else going to be there?

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 22 queries.