Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: 09 CVO went for a swim  (Read 4799 times)

Glenncarp

Re: 09 CVO went for a swim
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2012, 05:57:53 PM »

Hey Mike, thanks for the kind thoughts. Every day I look at the news, I see it can be worse.I have my family, and at least a half of a home. Some  have neither, at least this takes me away for a few minutes. Thanks to all.

On a happier note, I which the new Road glide CVO came with a tour pack. Do any one like the 2013 RG CVO? :2vrolijk_21:

Trey

Don't think there is a ton of differences between '11 and '13 RG, I have the '11 Ultra and LOVE it. Best handling Harley I have ridden and with the rear speaker on the tour pack and an addition of the bass tubes, the stereo sound is awesome.

Note though that the handling with stock suspension was not so god. Changed front and rear, got rid of the garbage air shocks and and lowed bike 1". Now she is a turning beast!

MikeyWings

• 2013 Screaming Eagle Ultra Classic

• CVO1: 2013 Ultra Classic, Diamond Dust w/ obsidian and palladium graphics
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2012, 11:29:40 PM »

Hey Trey
Sorry to hear about the bikes bro.... Im from Long Island myself.... used to live in amityville... so BELIEVE me i know exactly how you feel... i hope you did ok otherwise bro...  Ive seen what that saltwater does in a matter of just 24 hours... get as much money as you can from the insurance walk away and go new bro.... I was luckily enough to get my chit into storage... I was at Bellmore HD and they have over 60 flood bikes and insurance companies are just writing checks ( was this this by my friend who works service there)  just walk away man... when u are looking for a new bike, STAY AWAY from bellmore and the miserable Mile... they are sneaky basterds, just this week trying to trade in 2 bikes for  a CVO and they tried screwing me... long story on that but i wish you the best of luck!

Trey767

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2012, 07:39:54 AM »

Mikey, (miserable mile) I like that. LOL  Im not to happy with most of the stealers here in NYC. anyway. The tow company just came for the bikes on Saturday. They all went to milford LI. The cars are all at West Hampton beach airport were by the rescue Guard unit. From when it happen to now the corrosion has just increased. Like everyone say just let it go. Now to find another CVO, Looking at the Road glide Custom. It's not an ultra, don't have all the toys like a ultra. Any pro's or con's on the road glide

Trey

For those who have experienced the joy, no explanation is necessary; for those who have not, no explanation is possible.

Hogtunes Front/Rear speakers
Fullsac 2.5 cores
J&M 250 Amp
Hawg Wired 6.5 lowers
Ride Time LED lights
Dakota digital dash gauges
Saddlebag extensions
Clearview windshield/vent
BigSky oil cooler fan
HD rear Envelope LED's
Zumo 665

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2012, 06:58:29 PM »

Mikey, (miserable mile) I like that. LOL  Im not to happy with most of the stealers here in NYC. anyway. The tow company just came for the bikes on Saturday. They all went to milford LI. The cars are all at West Hampton beach airport were by the rescue Guard unit. From when it happen to now the corrosion has just increased. Like everyone say just let it go. Now to find another CVO, Looking at the Road glide Custom. It's not an ultra, don't have all the toys like a ultra. Any pro's or con's on the road glide

Trey
There's a few nice FLTRUSE out there for sale if you want another Ultra. I absolutely love mine. I can't imagine being without another one. Well, As long as I'm married anyway.  :huepfenlol2:
PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

MikeyWings

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2012, 09:00:37 PM »

Trey,

Yeah man im a pilot and i fly over Long Island all the time you should see calverton airport you should see all the cars its unreal... as far as the miserable mile, they did highly illegal stuff by forging my name on documents.. it was bad.... but whatever they are all scabs now bellmore is on my list but anyways as far as the road glide, my buddy has one a 2011 road glide ultra, and he loves the thing, it takes getting used to with the shark nose, me personally it looks like a bad ass bike with the removable tour pack etc... he has the 103 motor with 254 cam and rheinhart exhaust... its definitely comfortable but like i said the shark noise (and its dont move) it sure can take some time getting used too..

Trey767

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2012, 05:39:42 AM »

Yeah, I saw pictures of the full length of cars on the runway. They just got my bike last saturday, sad day. Oh well, it is what it is. That fix fairing is a little different. Do you fly out of FRG? or ISP?

For those who have experienced the joy, no explanation is necessary; for those who have not, no explanation is possible.

Fullsac 2.5 cores
J&M 250 Amp
Hawg Wired 6.5 lowers
Ride Time LED lights
Saddlebag extensions
BigSky oil cooler fan
HD rear Envelope LED's
Zumo 665

MikeyWings

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2012, 12:50:43 PM »

FRG. U must have some aviation experience to know "FRG". Ever hear of the pilot shop in Baldwin?

Trey767

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2012, 03:43:48 PM »

Yeah PM me

Fullsac 2.5 cores
J&M 250 Amp
Hawg Wired 6.5 lowers
Ride Time LED lights
Saddlebag extensions
BigSky oil cooler fan
HD rear Envelope LED's
Zumo 665
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.384 seconds with 22 queries.