Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: ANY MEMBERS NEAR CHESTERFIELD VIRGINIA - SOUTH OF RICHMOND  (Read 411 times)

Keats

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do not be led astray

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2003 FXSTDSEI
ANY MEMBERS NEAR CHESTERFIELD VIRGINIA - SOUTH OF RICHMOND
« on: August 22, 2008, 11:05:00 PM »

I am looking at at pickup truck in the Chesterfield Virginia area. it is south of Richmond
I do not have ability to look at before the listing ends and  wondered if anyone has proximity and time to look at the truck?
Thanks
Formally FLHTCUSE3
SoA #99.9            "Never say Die"
SEST,   open A/C , dyno tuned, D&D Fatcats 2 into 1 ceramic coated, new SE CNC Ported and coated Heads with 2.120 intake valve, SE camplate,
Jims SE Crank "Darkhorsed", Timkin conversion, Andrews 54H cams, Arnott Air shocks, intimidator front valves, HID headlights, LED turn signals, Moto Lights,  Zumo 550, SE compensator.

Keats

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do not be led astray

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2003 FXSTDSEI
Re: ANY MEMBERS NEAR CHESTERFIELD VIRGINIA - SOUTH OF RICHMOND
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 10:39:47 PM »

I want to thank Mr. and Mrs. We for all of their help ..... they both went above and beyond the any reasonable request and took the time to investigate a truck listed for sale..........I really appreciate their time and hope everyone realizes the scope of what we have in this CVO community. I only hope that I will be able to return the favor ........
thanks again Jamey and Candy for your time......

Jeff
Formally FLHTCUSE3
SoA #99.9            "Never say Die"
SEST,   open A/C , dyno tuned, D&D Fatcats 2 into 1 ceramic coated, new SE CNC Ported and coated Heads with 2.120 intake valve, SE camplate,
Jims SE Crank "Darkhorsed", Timkin conversion, Andrews 54H cams, Arnott Air shocks, intimidator front valves, HID headlights, LED turn signals, Moto Lights,  Zumo 550, SE compensator.

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 21 queries.