Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Ok, who stole my horn, I can't find it and it doesn't work.  (Read 4066 times)

RedFXR2

Re: Ok, who stole my horn, I can't find it and it doesn't work.
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2008, 05:52:15 PM »

Wish I knew you guys were in SA when I was at my last job.

Howie, just FYI, Plasmaman and Abby are in Mineral Wells (check their avatars), not in San Antonio.  I mentioned San Antone because that's where I was introduced to that fine Texas beer, Shiner Bock.  Being Texans, I figured Plasmaman and Abby would know about it.

I had to look on the map for Mineral Wells, myself.  Being a student of history, I noticed how close they are to Weatherford.  Pretty country (to me, anyway).  An amazing Texan is buried there.  Oliver Loving.  Plasmaman and Abby:  Ever hear of him?

Yes, this is a thread jack alert so you may want to take this to PM.

Abbynormal

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 FXR4 yellow
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2008, 05:56:04 PM »

Hoist...we are not in San Antonio. We are located in Mineral Wells, just 1 hour west of Fort Worth in beautiful north Texas hill country. The SA reference was to Red's visit there when he met up with Shiner Bock beer. However, we have Shiner here too, and would wine (beer) and dine you if you ever come this way. In fact, anyone on the site who finds themselves in our area has a bed and meals. We would love to have you.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2008, 05:58:09 PM »

Howie, just FYI, Plasmaman and Abby are in Mineral Wells (check their avatars), not in San Antonio.  I mentioned San Antone because that's where I was introduced to that fine Texas beer, Shiner Bock.  Being Texans, I figured Plasmaman and Abby would know about it.

I had to look on the map for Mineral Wells, myself.  Being a student of history, I noticed how close they are to Weatherford.  Pretty country (to me, anyway).  An amazing Texan is buried there.  Oliver Loving.  Plasmaman and Abby:  Ever hear of him?

Yes, this is a thread jack alert so you may want to take this to PM.

Hoist...we are not in San Antonio. We are located in Mineral Wells, just 1 hour west of Fort Worth in beautiful north Texas hill country. The SA reference was to Red's visit there when he met up with Shiner Bock beer. However, we have Shiner here too, and would wine (beer) and dine you if you ever come this way. In fact, anyone on the site who finds themselves in our area has a bed and meals. We would love to have you.

HeHe!!! Oops, nevermind!!! :nixweiss:

As I read AN's previous post, it seemed like she was near SA. Never checked a map. My bad!!! ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 21 queries.