Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Boyfriend of Kansas Woman Stuck to Toilet Wins Lottery for Second Time This Year  (Read 1304 times)

Sean M Cary

I never even win a freakin scratch off...

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

GREAT BEND, Kan. —  A Kansas man whose girlfriend was physically stuck to the toilet in their home wins $20,000 in the state Lottery — for the second time this year.

Kory McFarren of Ness City cashed in his winning $2 Bonus Crossword ticket in Great Bend Monday. On July 29, the 37-year-old McFarren received six months of probation after pleading no contest to misdemeanor mistreatment of a dependent adult.

McFarren called Ness County deputies in February to report that his girlfriend, Pam Babcock, had refused to come out of the bathroom for two years. Authorities found her stuck to the toilet.

Medical personnel estimated Babcock had been on the toilet for at least a month and said the seat had adhered to sores on her body. She was released from a Wichita hospital after several months of treatment.

FLYNDYNA

• Dyna Screaming Eagle
  • 1K CVO Member
  • My Little Pepe` the CVO Donkey

• CVO1: '07 FXDSE V&H Big Shot Staggered SERT K&N A/C Custom Seat
    • CVO2: '09 Road Glide-waiting for lottery

Excuse me...how did she get stuck to the toilet seat? She all ready had sores that adhered? Did he glue her there? Is she handicapped? What is the real story here?
I am so non conformist I have conformed to non conformity
I was going to procrastinate, but I put it off

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG

Excuse me...how did she get stuck to the toilet seat? She all ready had sores that adhered? Did he glue her there? Is she handicapped? What is the real story here?
quick search yielded this.... http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,337232,00.html

FLYNDYNA

• Dyna Screaming Eagle
  • 1K CVO Member
  • My Little Pepe` the CVO Donkey

• CVO1: '07 FXDSE V&H Big Shot Staggered SERT K&N A/C Custom Seat
    • CVO2: '09 Road Glide-waiting for lottery

Two years, and he never called for help??? It is obvious she was "not of her right mind"...and if he cared even a little bit it would have been obvious she needed medical assistance...
I am so non conformist I have conformed to non conformity
I was going to procrastinate, but I put it off

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG

Two years, and he never called for help??? It is obvious she was "not of her right mind"...and if he cared even a little bit it would have been obvious she needed medical assistance...
Twisted F!@k!!

Sean M Cary

I spend so much time in there - my wife might never know to call for help.

How else are you supposed to catch up on magazines?

:)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust

Twisted F!@k!!

Well, if the boyfriend ever got any, suppose it would have to have been twisted.

Bad j/k.

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Sean M Cary

Well, if the boyfriend ever got any, suppose it would have to have been twisted.

Bad j/k.

yeah, those heads in a trailer are pretty small...  Be like the mile high club, but in a trailer park.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust

yeah, those heads in a trailer are pretty small...  Be like the mile high club, but in a trailer park.

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Page created in 0.182 seconds with 22 queries.