Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Spiced Rum  (Read 8184 times)

harleymike77

Re: Spiced Rum
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2009, 04:57:03 PM »

Thanks you for the sunlight photos...  This bike is absolutely great...Much better than what we expected.   I think they did a great job on this one
I agree.  I also think they did an awesome job on this one.  Hey, to each their own.  Hey puzzled - you mentioned some pretty sweet mods in there........ 8).......... I like the potentials this bike has..........

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2009, 08:27:27 PM »

Well, I definitely have to agree that it's all personal tastes.  And I personnally really liked the way they did the spice rum.  So much so, I put a deposit on the one they have down at the local dealer.  Just waiting for them to sell my 08 SG.  I loved the looks of the bike when they were driving it out of the shop and just seeing it under the flourescent lights, and then when they took it outside, the deal was done.  I've always been very partial to the contrast cut wheels and these look sweet.  Personally, I like the color-matched beer cans.  Not sure what size pipes will fill those cutouts...because the SE stock mufflers are 4" cans.  I suppose the V&H ovals would fit in there and possibly even the monter ovals...but I've looked at the monster ovals and don't like them.  Otherwise, most other mufflers are the 3" in variety...maybe Rhineharts with the black tips would look really good...:) 

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2009, 08:31:41 PM »

Well, I definitely have to agree that it's all personal tastes.  And I personnally really liked the way they did the spice rum.  So much so, I put a deposit on the one they have down at the local dealer.  Just waiting for them to sell my 08 SG.  I loved the looks of the bike when they were driving it out of the shop and just seeing it under the flourescent lights, and then when they took it outside, the deal was done.  I've always been very partial to the contrast cut wheels and these look sweet.  Personally, I like the color-matched beer cans.  Not sure what size pipes will fill those cutouts...because the SE stock mufflers are 4" cans.  I suppose the V&H ovals would fit in there and possibly even the monter ovals...but I've looked at the monster ovals and don't like them.  Otherwise, most other mufflers are the 3" in variety...maybe Rhineharts with the black tips would look really good...:) 

Charlie,
Congrats!!!! I hope it works out in your favor. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2009, 09:40:56 PM »

Charlie,
Congrats!!!! I hope it works out in your favor. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Thanks Gary...it'll work out one way or the other.  :)  It's a sweet looking ride.  :)

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 22 queries.