Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: open season on Phil !  (Read 1333 times)

NVTHIS

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 Fatboy, Copperhead Red
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 - Burnt Amber & Hot Citrus and Flames
Re: open season on Phil !
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2010, 10:02:38 PM »

How the he!! can that little fat b@$tard see his shadow!  He can't even see his feet!
You said it best.
This site is like the Mafia, once you get in you can't get out.

DDavidson

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 Yellow Pearl/Charcoal Slate
Re: open season on Phil !
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2010, 03:03:28 AM »

Don't shoot the messenger.  I was disappointed Punxsutawney Phil didn't see any nude PETA protester shadows. "Winter, slumbering in the open air, wears on his smiling face, a dream of spring" (Quote from Phil (Bill Murray) in Ground Hog Day). Feb 02, 2010. Watching it as I'm browsing the website.

Rode earlier today and got about 15 mins of rain.  Wanted to ride to Vegas then to Death Valley for my BDay this weekend but it's supposed to rain.  I didn't think it rained in Death Valley.  Hopefully the PA 6-week forecasts don't include Northern CA. Damned scientific theories that include varmits.  If I'd gotten new skis or a snowmobile for my BDay Phil would be marking every tree in town and it'd be the biggest drought year in CA history. Maybe if I planted a new lawn. Mucho Graciassss El Nino!
Semper Fi
Get your "Motor Running Head", out on the highway!

What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 21 queries.