Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: T-Bags Saddle Bag cooler???  (Read 774 times)

Luckymesscun

• Junior CVO Member
T-Bags Saddle Bag cooler???
« on: April 04, 2012, 02:32:07 PM »

Any of you guys have any input on any coolers for the saddlebags?? Reason I'm really looking is because where I ride and choose to stop and take in Mother Nature is usually in the middle of nowhere and it sure would be nice to have a cold drink or a tottie or two.

Skillet

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHR Road King
    • CVO3: 1980 FXB Sturgis
Re: T-Bags Saddle Bag cooler???
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 04:30:40 PM »

H-D sells a insulated one just for that. Should be listed under saddlebags. Haven't tried them yet but probably will in the future.

Deep Blue Dives

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: "Cali" - 2012 CVO Streetglide
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 05:09:38 PM »

Looks like the T-bag is similar in design to the Harley's.  I have used the Harley one for several years.  It is very thick, and appears to be better than it really is.  What is good about the thickness is that you can put glass in there and it won't rattle around.   I find a frozen water bottle on each end helps keep the bag cooler longer.  The frosty ones stack nicely in between and stay cooler.  You also don't lose space to blue ice - which I haven't found very refreshing.
"All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be" ~Pink Floyd
"Counting all the assholes in the room...I'm definitely not alone" ~Volbeat

barefoot3zk5

• Elite CVO Member
  • I used to be a KRYPTO.. Now I'm 1 OF 1

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSEII Dragula 2/1 exh.. Performance Mach airbox..Metalsports 26" front wheel w/6piston singleside brake 13" rotor and matched 18" rear 200 tire..TTS tuner by DOC .. Woods cams and Hi comp pistons.. 600 LEDs hidden PLUS, SONY head unit and gauges all green LEDs to match,500watt ARC amp w/4 Focal6.5 spkrs,Install by Peter @SOUNDZ .. Yafee tag frame . chrome inner/outer primary. greeen gator seat/backrest ..major engine mods 125+ HP and powder coated heads/cyl and diamond cut. homemade rear air suspension
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 05:27:20 PM »

by using the insulated cooler (we used to just throw a bag of ice in ) the saddle bags dont sweat and make a mess .. refined and elegant .. lol

Skillet

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHR Road King
    • CVO3: 1980 FXB Sturgis
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 06:27:39 PM »

by using the insulated cooler (we used to just throw a bag of ice in ) the saddle bags dont sweat and make a mess .. refined and elegant .. lol

And that's just how we are. ;D

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 21 queries.