Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Motley Crue Final Tour Jacksonville  (Read 1746 times)

TXGator

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

• CVO1: "JUSTICE" 2014 Jupiter Blue CVO Limited V&H Power Duals, 4.5" Hi Output Slipons SERT
    • CVO2: Non CVO 2015 Heritage Classic... Freedom Performance Racing True Duals, SERT
    • CVO3: My 16YO's first Harley... 2005 Sporty 883, Cobra Slash Cuts
Motley Crue Final Tour Jacksonville
« on: October 18, 2014, 11:04:51 PM »

May sound stupid but a long over due bucket list item to ride my Harley to a  Motley Crue Concert.  Checking that one off tomorrow night in Jacksonville FL.  Alice Cooper is the opener.  Should be good but even if not I want to know that I did it...

Take Care All...

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
Re: Motley Crue Final Tour Jacksonville
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 08:12:02 AM »

May sound stupid but a long over due bucket list item to ride my Harley to a  Motley Crue Concert.  Checking that one off tomorrow night in Jacksonville FL.  Alice Cooper is the opener.  Should be good but even if not I want to know that I did it...

Take Care All...
Wayne I saw Crue in '87 during the girls, girls, girls tour.  Still one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

Jesse

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

TXGator

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

• CVO1: "JUSTICE" 2014 Jupiter Blue CVO Limited V&H Power Duals, 4.5" Hi Output Slipons SERT
    • CVO2: Non CVO 2015 Heritage Classic... Freedom Performance Racing True Duals, SERT
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 08:33:03 AM »

Yup and Vince was a part owner in our Arena Football team (sharks) so we have seen him around here quite a bit..  I figure Alice Cooper could possibly come out on a walker but who cares.  I was in the Army and all over the world in their hay day so I am just checking off something I never got the opportunity to do..  Should be fun and I will get the t-shirt.  It is the final tour..

Take it easy Jesse...

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 08:53:53 AM »

It is the final tour..

Take it easy Jesse...

Yes sir, they were here back in June. I did not go. They are back next month in the quad cities. I am still entertaining the idea of going. I have my memories from '87, it was my first concert. Whitesnake opened for them. Hard to top that because they were both in their prime. Tommy Lee is SICK on the drums. His solo's are legendary!

|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2014, 09:11:52 AM »

I figure Alice Cooper could possibly come out on a walker but who cares. 

Crue should be great as always - Alice - after watching his latest concert on AXS TV I know I never have to worry about ever seeing him live again. - He took a nap in the middle of the concert, let the band play a 1/2 hour instrumental.

Edit - He left the stage for a half hour and looked like he took a nap. :'(
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 09:48:41 AM by porthole »
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

CVOJIMMYC

• Elite CVO Member
    • NC

• CVO1: 2010 FLHXSE tequila sunrise
    • CVO2: MY BSR "shes a sweet ride too"
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2014, 09:14:12 AM »

OH YEA back in the day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got to see them on their Dr. Feel Good tour In JC Tennessee,  Tommy Lee and his drum solo on cables out over the crowd WOOOO HOOOO  so cool :drummer:
My favorite color is chrome

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2014, 09:23:44 AM »

Crue should be great as always - Alice - after watching his latest concert on AXS TV I know I never have to worry about ever seeing him live again. - He took a nap in the middle of the concert, let the band play a 1/2 hour instrumental.

BWAHAHAHA damn Duane that's bad!  :o

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2014, 09:49:54 AM »

BWAHAHAHA damn Duane that's bad!  :o

I adjusted my post Jessee,

Edit - He left the stage for a half hour and looked like he took a nap. :'(

And I'll add, it seemed as though his daughter couldn't find anything else in life to do to earn income, so she is the "sideshow". She may be fired.

MV 2013

TXGator

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2014, 08:40:24 AM »

Show was freaking awesome.  Tommy's Solo looked like a roller coater ride.  So glad we went.  I will post a pic or two later.  We had a suite so it made it a completely different experience.. Way cool...

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2014, 08:42:21 AM »

Show was freaking awesome.  Tommy's Solo looked like a roller coater ride.  So glad we went.  I will post a pic or two later.  We had a suite so it made it a completely different experience.. Way cool...
My buddies all loved it.

1BdBagr

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2014, 05:46:25 PM »

Wayne I saw Crue in '87 during the girls, girls, girls tour.  Still one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

Jesse

I saw them too on that tour in San Diego. One of my friends was in a band w/ Tommy Lee pre-Motley Crue and he got us backstage.....a long long line of blond eighties chicks trying to get in. They had a horse watering trough set on a table full of Coronas and other bottle beers. Tommy had a hot pic of (then wife) Heather Locklear....it didn't look like her to me. I commented that someone here sure has exquisite taste in women here....Tommy said "Thanks....That's my wife Heather".....whoops. He was gracious and introduced us to the rest of the band. Cool guy, surprisingly down to earth. He rocked the drum set that went upsidedown. Great show. He signed a Girls, Girls, Girls CD that i brought..."Cheers, Tommy Lee"
Tim
someday i'll have a CVO...

TXGator

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2014, 06:17:33 PM »

So they look a bit older but so did all of the Girls, Girls, Girls...  LOL You could tell that Vince was feelin' it.  ...  I would definitely go again..  We bought a bottle of Crown and bucket of mixers for the table and all of our wives had a total blast.

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2014, 01:18:30 PM »

And Alice?

MV 2013

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2014, 02:17:09 PM »

TXGator

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2014, 05:00:52 PM »

Alice was typical Alice...  Daughter, Frankenstein, snakes...  blah blah blah.

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 21 queries.