Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  All

Author Topic: Welcome to the lovely BINX!!!!  (Read 9627 times)

REGGAB

Re: Welcome to the lovely BINX!!!!
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2007, 04:28:59 PM »

Hey now, I resemble that remark! ;D Hoist! 8)

What?!  Who?!  You?!  NAW!!!!!  Say it aint so!  Aren't you the self-proclaimed wisea$$ from NY, Howie?  ;D :P :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2007, 04:31:43 PM »

What?!  Who?!  You?!  NAW!!!!!  Say it aint so!  Aren't you the self-proclaimed wisea$$ from NY, Howie?  ;D :P :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

LEGENDARY even!!  :P
I like shiny stuff!

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2007, 04:33:44 PM »

:stars:
wut?

REGGAB

« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2007, 04:37:10 PM »

You're doin just fine...
Why doncha come up to New Yawk so we can RUNE you, too?!?!?!   :huepfenlol2:

Yeah Binx, I need to do that.  You know, during 21+ years of service in the Army, I've been to plenty of places OUTSIDE of this wonderful country of our's, and now that I'm retired from the Army and working as a Department of Defense contractor, I still get to go to even more places OUTSIDE of this wonderful country of our's.  Heck, I've been to more places OUTSIDE of this wonderful country of our's than I have in it...........and that's all I got to say about that!  But...........one of these days...........and it is going to happen within the next 8 years, I'm gonna stop doing this gubment stuff and do something I wanna do that will allow me to stay home.  Be all that as it may, if I find myself near NY, I'll let you know.  Hey, Renea and I are going to Rolling Thunder next year.

REGGAB

« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2007, 04:37:42 PM »

It's all fun until someone loses an eye 
:ROFLOL:

REGGAB

« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2007, 04:39:19 PM »

LEGENDARY even!!  :P
  Oh yeah.  I forgot that part.  Dammit man!  must be the CRS!  :rolleyes3:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2007, 04:46:53 PM »

Oh yeah.  I forgot that part.  Dammit man!  must be the CRS!  :rolleyes3:

Anytime Henry, you and Renea can pay us a visit. Less than 4 hours from DC. C'mon up! Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

REGGAB

« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2007, 04:49:57 PM »

Anytime Henry, you and Renea can pay us a visit. Less than 4 hours from DC. C'mon up! Hoist! 8)

Alrighty Howie, we'll work that into next year's plans.  Any chance you and Binx would care to join us on the corner of 21st St. and Constitution Avenue for the parade..............and perhaps a run down the BRP to the Robbinsville, NC area afterward?  You guys can hole up at our place on that part of the trip.

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2007, 04:50:55 PM »

ROAD TRIP!!!!
wut?

REGGAB

« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2007, 04:52:03 PM »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2007, 04:53:36 PM »

Alrighty Howie, we'll work that into next year's plans.  Any chance you and Binx would care to join us on the corner of 21st St. and Constitution Avenue for the parade..............and perhaps a run down the BRP to the Robbinsville, NC area afterward?  You guys can hole up at our place on that part of the trip.

Next year we're hoping to do Sturgis, Montana, and Wyoming. Binx has never been there before. But we'll probably do another CVO BBQ that weekend again. So you guys can head up after the parade and partay up here with everyone!

Hey Henry, that reminds me. What about Hot Springs in Sept? You planning on being there? We're gonna have a blast at that one. Loads of members and CVO's! I can't wait for that one!

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

REGGAB

« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2007, 04:58:08 PM »

Next year we're hoping to do Sturgis, Montana, and Wyoming. Binx has never been there before. But we'll probably do another CVO BBQ that weekend again. So you guys can head up after the parade and partay up here with everyone!

Hey Henry, that reminds me. What about Hot Springs in Sept? You planning on being there? We're gonna have a blast at that one. Loads of members and CVO's! I can't wait for that one!

Hoist! 8)

As I recall, it conincides with a school term.  If I can pull it off and not miss class, then I will, but I gotta keep school as the trumping priority.  Can you tell me the dates, and I'll see if I can make it work...............even if it means I gotta go hide somewhere for an hour or two with my nose in the books.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2007, 05:01:58 PM »

As I recall, it conincides with a school term.  If I can pull it off and not miss class, then I will, but I gotta keep school as the trumping priority.  Can you tell me the dates, and I'll see if I can make it work...............even if it means I gotta go hide somewhere for an hour or two with my nose in the books.

We'd do the BBQ on Memorial Day Weekend, same weekend as the Run to the Wall.

Sturgis is always the first week in August.

I haven't planned for any of it yet. I'm way not up to that yet! ;)

Hoist! 8)

REGGAB

« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2007, 05:05:51 PM »

We'd do the BBQ on Memorial Day Weekend, same weekend as the Run to the Wall.

Sturgis is always the first week in August.

I haven't planned for any of it yet. I'm way not up to that yet! ;)

Hoist! 8)
I was talking about Hot Springs.   :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2007, 05:07:03 PM »

I was talking about Hot Springs.   :2vrolijk_21:

This Sept 13-16. Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  All

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 22 queries.