Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Passenger Footpeg Extensions  (Read 815 times)

SilvrBulet

• Senior CVO Member
  • Built to Ride

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3
Passenger Footpeg Extensions
« on: August 30, 2008, 08:08:37 PM »

My wife is a very infrequent passenger on my FLTRSEI2, by way of example, I've put 22K on it in three years and she has been on-board 3 times for about 125mi of it.  Anyway, she decided it would be nice to go for a ride the other day and about 1/4 mile down the road she tapped my helmet (hate when they do that :) ) and said she was uncomfortable.  Said she couldn't get comfortable on the footpegs that they need to be out and up.  I spied some Kuryakyn 2" Adjustable Lockable 2" Offset Peg Mounts (part 4556) that I thought looked as good as anything I saw in the Dennis Kirk catalog.   Eastern Performance looks to have the best deal at $56.90 w/free shipping.  Anyone had any experience with these on your SERG?  I don't want to spend alot of $$ on them because I don't see her riding many miles in the future either - so besides her comfort, I don't want them looking ugly or in the way of my leg when I back the bike up and for the 99.99% of the time I'm by myself.  Also if you know of any better deals on these, pls let me know.  Thanks in advance.

Blue     
Axtell jugs, JE forged flat top pistons, S&S 585 cams, SE 58mm throttle body, Dewey's Pro-Street ported heads, SE cam plate w/Baisley HP spring, Zipper's pro-taper TC pushrods, S&S Rockers & Boxes, Cat-less, 2" Fullsac, TTS, twin Jagg oil coolers, AK-20, 13" Works Black Trackers w/ARS, Clearview, Hawg Wired, Yaffe Monkey Bars, Corbin, M/C Armor, HarleyGoodies

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.