Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: FLHRSEI specs  (Read 3523 times)

avenger122

• Live to Glide Glide to Live
FLHRSEI specs
« on: August 05, 2004, 01:36:17 PM »

Since I just recently purchased my 2001 SE Road Glide, can someone provide me with the engine specifications.  I know that it has 1550 cc. , but I do not know what cams it has, what heads it has, etc.  I would also appreciate any input as to what I can do such as air cleaner, exhaust, power commander, etc. to improve the performance without head work, pistons, although cam changes would not be that difficult.  Basically bolt on performance.  Thanks.

mfgreen

Re: FLHRSEI specs
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2004, 02:16:15 PM »

Since I just recently purchased my 2001 SE Road Glide, can someone provide me with the engine specifications.

avenger122

• Live to Glide Glide to Live
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2004, 10:18:04 PM »

Thanks, I had read most of these threads and it seemed like more work than I wanted to do to the bike.  Heads, strokers,etc.    

But can I assume that the 2001 got the same treatment as the 2002:  Flat tops, big bore, 203 cams ?  and stock air cleaner and exhaust?

I was thinking more in the line of a thunderheader 2 into 1, high flow air cleaner, and a power commander IIIr and possibly cams.

Has anyone tried this and did it work or do you have to go to the stroker and ported heads.

mfgreen

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2004, 08:37:21 AM »

Thanks, I had read most of these threads and it seemed like more work than I wanted to do to the bike.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2004, 08:47:02 AM by mfgreen »

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 21 queries.