Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: 09 engine paint peeling  (Read 46403 times)

digga25

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 serg
    • CVO2: 2010 sesg
Re: 09 engine paint peeling
« Reply #150 on: December 26, 2011, 08:37:34 AM »

Big C what dealership were you at.I am in NH as well and I have an 09 serg silver. Had the paint start to peel on the starter they,Seacoast HD, removed and painted.Looks ok but no other issues except the dealership sux.

Big C.

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: Stardust Silver & Platinum Dust FLTRSE3
Re: 09 engine paint peeling
« Reply #151 on: December 26, 2011, 11:35:02 AM »

Bike was purchased and serviced at Nashua Harley Davidson.  When my starter peeled they ordered me a new one after touching up.  Then after they ordered it and had the black one on the shelf I asked I if it was possible to upgrade to chrome and they said no problem.  Little things like that go a long way with me.  But Jason the service manager at Nashua understood my complaints and had to go thew the hoops of fire that the MOCO makes him jump threw before Willy G. would open up his wallet.  Again I've seen people walk in their like they own the place and start demanding this and that and have gotten know where.  In the end you have to understand their not in the business of giving things away but if you have a legitimate problem they will do everything they can for you.  Oh and Jake the parts dept. manager is unbelievable as well.
                                                                                                         Cory   
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 21 queries.