Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bluetooth Telephone  (Read 1414 times)

Orca

• FLHRSEI.ORG
Bluetooth Telephone
« on: January 22, 2007, 02:35:14 PM »

Does anyone have any clues to this bluetooth telephone for the 07' Eagle ultra. I have spoken with a couple of dealers and they aren't sure if you need the extra wiring harness ($250) for the adapter. Some said it is already in the bike. Second. If you have it, how good does it work?
Just picked up my bike last week and I'm still working on all the tech stuff. Wow.  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

grit

• GRIT
  • Junior CVO Member
  • CVO 2009; FLHTCUSE Stardust Silver/Twilight Blue
Re: Bluetooth Telephone
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 04:31:47 PM »

I'm wondering the same thing. I do know the module is not installed, at least it doesn't appear on the screen as an option. I'm finding that the dealers/sales-persons know very little about the SE models period. Their excuse is the bikes are gone to the customers before anyone has a change to learn what's new. I bought mine from a dealer other than the local one. When I rode in with the new scooter the sales people all gathered around asking questions about the nav. (after they got over being pissed about not getting my business) If they were just a little bit honest they'd have made the sale to me.

Orca

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 05:47:20 PM »

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I went today to find out about the Bluetooth and also asked about a new exhaust. They couldn't answer about wether you needed to get a special exhaust due to the 1800cc. The Sceamin Eagle exhaust is only rated at 1500cc. Even Milwaukee had trouble answering.
I have ordered the harness for the Bluetooth and will wait to see if I can install it myself.
Good luck.

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 06:57:01 PM »

You do need the harness, The install is pretty easy as well.

There is info here:
http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1165852211

you can do a search and find other threads as well.

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 21 queries.