Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: my road glide cvo no longer comes......  (Read 923 times)

marko61

• Junior CVO Member
my road glide cvo no longer comes......
« on: June 13, 2022, 08:40:53 AM »

After having booked it 5 months ago, having paid an advance, being in possession of the chassis number, having undergone an increase of 1100 euros, to date my bike still does not arrive ... I sold mine in May previous CVO street glide and now I'm without a bike .... always worse the treatment of customers by the motor company, for my part this will be the last new harley that I will buy. never again !

:soapbox: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :-[ :-[

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.
Re: my road glide cvo no longer comes......
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2022, 10:47:27 AM »

Not surprising considering that Harley was shut down all together for several weeks. I think you'll find that everyone is behind schedule. The world has changed and not for the better.

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

Ironhorse

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2006 SE Ultra
    • CVO2: 2018 GoldWing DCT Airbag
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2022, 12:47:03 PM »

Not surprising considering that Harley was shut down all together for several weeks. I think you'll find that everyone is behind schedule.

That's the truth.  My youngest Nick just bought a new Honda CRV.  I asked him what color, he said whatever color they have.  The supply is so low that customers have to take what's available. 
"But men are men, the best sometimes forget" Shakespeare, Othello Act 2, Scene 3

marko61

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2022, 03:17:10 AM »

I understand and agree with you, but I have the impression that all manufacturers take advantage of these problems by trying to earn money even by not offering products that the customer wants, it is not correct to indicate a date and not respect it, it is not correct increase the price while the bike does not arrive.

Joel

• 1K CVO Member
    • WA

• CVO1: 2015 CVO LIMITED
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2022, 09:10:33 AM »

Hopefully your bike arrives soon and will be everything you expect it should be.
5 months is a long time to wait. The extra cost must be do to shipping, with fuel prices going up.
I only had to wait about a month for 1 bike, 09 RKC Turquoise and Antique White. But I had shoulder surgery and it was winter so it didn't really matter.  Plus the dealer invited me to watch the as they opened up the box, on my birthday,  actually let me help lift up the top with my good arm.
I think my wife set this up, I'm sure that doesn't happen very often.
All I can say is be patient the delay is not the cause of the dealer.
Always keep 2 feet away from your shadow

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 21 queries.