Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Electraglide amp relocation  (Read 191 times)

Paulb

• www.CVOHARLEY.com

Electraglide amp relocation
« on: April 08, 2024, 11:46:45 AM »

Hi all,

So, I have a question... which I'm sure has probably been asked before, but I cant find a reasonable answer .
anywhere.

I have a 2007 flhtcuse2 which I love but I would occasionally luke it to be a streetglide and fit the removable tourpak kit, has anybody else done this? Where did you relocate the amp?
I'm not overly bothered about having music all the time so is it an option to just remove the tourpak with the amp still attached and just stow the wiring under the seat?
I've heard about putting it in the panniers but I don't really want to drill holes in them.

Any advice much appreciated,

Thanks,

Paul.

Grizzly

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: '05 Jalapeno 1 of 692 sold
    • CVO2: '08 Duracell #601 of 1,800
Re: Electraglide amp relocation
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 01:04:08 PM »

I can't remember where n this site or how long ago, but the best set-up for the amp that I've seen has been behind the rear fender filler strip on the left side, nicely tucked in where it is out of sight in a permanent home.  The filler strip is just wide enough for the amp to fit and it is hidden behind the saddlebag rather than taking up valuable space inside.

I wish I could tell you right where to look for it, but a google search should help.

Best of luck, and please post pics when completed. 
ALL 10 Provinces & ALL Lower 48 States ridden on "MY" bike

NW Territories and Alaska, here I come!

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 22 queries.