Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: New Backplate?????  (Read 3346 times)

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
  • Ya ever take a crap so big your pants fit better??
New Backplate?????
« on: February 10, 2006, 04:56:26 PM »

Alright, just when were ya gonna let us in on the new backplate with the NOS injection setup????  Saw it at the Timonium Show today......price????  We gotta have a price..........And any HP/TQ numbers ya got with adding it would be nice too...... [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Oh yeah, BTW, tried to talk to your guy at the booth about it, but couldn't get him off his cell phone long enough to answer a question (tried 6 different times over 4hrs), did find one of the other shops that sells your stuff that had one though, and they are right up the road from me....was so new to them (like just given to em bout an hour before) that they didn't know anything about it really....weird named place in Bel Air....

GeneP

• FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: New Backplate?????
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2006, 09:00:05 AM »

That "Wierd Name Place" is Scieszka Power. Located in Harford County. Less than 1/2 mile from me. Steve there would be the one to set it up for you anyhow if you purchased the NOS kit. You can't go wrong there. Highly recommended.

Gene

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2006, 09:12:39 PM »

That "Wierd Name Place" is Scieszka Power. Located in Harford County. Less than 1/2 mile from me. Steve there would be the one to set it up for you anyhow if you purchased the NOS kit. You can't go wrong there. Highly recommended.

Gene

Yeah thats it....1/2 mile eh???
« Last Edit: February 11, 2006, 09:14:48 PM by FR8TRN »

GeneP

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2006, 10:05:09 PM »

Hey Mike,
Thanks for the welcome. I did make it to the show today and talked to both Steve & Zippers and got the straight scoop on the back plate. What we were looking at is sorta a "prereleased" version. They're still working out details, pricing & maps. Once that's squared away then it'll be actually released to the public. I told Steve of your interest too. I plan or would like to be 1st on the block with one also. Yep Steve is actually less than 1/2 mile from me. I can hear his dyno from my back porch (Like music to my ears).

Gene  

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2006, 03:29:22 PM »

Hey Mike,
Thanks for the welcome. I did make it to the show today and talked to both Steve & Zippers and got the straight scoop on the back plate. What we were looking at is sorta a "prereleased" version. They're still working out details, pricing & maps. Once that's squared away then it'll be actually released to the public. I told Steve of your interest too. I plan or would like to be 1st on the block with one also. Yep Steve is actually less than 1/2 mile from me. I can hear his dyno from my back porch (Like music to my ears).

Gene

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2006, 04:40:08 PM »

FR8trn,

My understanding is that this is a 30 hp bump bottle that is expected to be stored in your saddlebag.  It is for stock repeat STOCK 88 motors as a dry nos system.   The backplate I saw has a special cut out for this system.   I believe it is going to require the Thundermax, but I can not guarantee that.   I placed a call for you into Zippers with Tony at ext 118 or you can reach John K. at ext 145    410-579-2828

-harry
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2006, 09:14:46 AM »

FR8trn,

My understanding is that this is a 30 hp bump bottle that is expected to be stored in your saddlebag.

GeneP

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2006, 07:44:01 AM »

FR8trn,

My understanding is that this is a 30 hp bump bottle that is expected to be stored in your saddlebag.

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2006, 05:31:39 PM »

Gene and others,

The NADS System is at this time only for 1450's STOCK TWIN CAM, not 95's not 103's.   Once these are out in production they will look into 95's etc per Tony at Zippers.   Also he said that it will be available as a kit with and without the Thundermax.

-harry
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 21 queries.